i am thinking above shaving my legs, at first i thought it was gay but than decided i could live with either one. im pretty much hairless now except for my legs, even my head is buzzed, but what do girls find hotter: guys with shaved legs or guys with legs with hair on them
boby6 boby6 22-25, M 57 Answers Jul 22, 2009

I've been shaving mine for couple of years now since I took up triathlons and can honestly say overwhelming response from the ladies is very positive. Does help if you've got good legs to start with I spose. Course you'll get the negatives....mainly from guys you know 'youre gay"....just blow em a kiss...lol!

Best Answer

This post is years old, but I think it still deserves a heart.

Best Answer

I am a guy and I shave my legs. Discriminatory, preconceived ideas tell you not to shave. In Western societies, women started shaving their legs in the 20th century after we had a massive marketing campaign advocating this practice (in many countries, women still don't do it). Think about that, ladies who said "Ew, don't shave, it's not manly" or anything to that effect. If your grandmother lived before then, she probably didn't shave her legs. Did that make them less of a woman? Also, I would like you all to remember the "delicate" princesses we see in movies (which usually portray society in the Middle-Ages), and guess what? They didn't shave, my friends. Yeah, that princess was somewhat hairy under that cute dress, have you ever thought about that? It is not "unmanly" for a guy to shave. Also, if you study the evolution of human species, you will see that we have been continuously losing body hair. Like it or not, one day we won't have hair on our legs, that's the way it is. Just evolve, be happy and don't cultivate prejudice. Peace

Best Answer

I believe that girls DO NOT LIKE GUYS WITH SHAVED LEGS.<br />
The differences between men and women are sensual and a real man wouldn't want to have his legs as shaven as his female companion's legs. The beauty in the touching is the differene in the sexes. <br />
Woman like the feel of a man's leg hair touching their smoothly shaved leg. The sensuality is in the differences in the genders ... Men and Women are not the same for a reason ...

Best Answer

... no. it's like you think women naturally have shaved legs. this difference in genders your talking about is entirely societal. there are hot guys with shaved legs and in fact their whole bodies. such as almost any male model. and hair on women isn't terrible either.

Best Answer

Lame.... There's not much difference between the sexes when it comes to hair on the legs or did you forget, women are born with hair too?

Best Answer

You have an "machista"point of view. In Puerto Rico, if you área guy and do not you shave your legs, the younger people will make jokes on you!

Best Answer

Thats true im Puertorican and over here everybody shaves their legs and some even arms its normal over here.

Best Answer

It will probably help when he puts on his silk stockings!

Best Answer

Good question with mixed answers. The bottom line is just give it a try if you like then stick with it. I am a guy and i shave my legs my sister and mom do not mind it. I do for personal reason because i cycle wearing short tights and every time i take a bump on my legs it takes a long time to heal to to hair getting stuck to the wounds. Furthermore i swim with hair on my legs the pools chlorinated water makes them frail and they drop off. So in choice i have to shave my leggy hairs...... (: Some women hate it some love it .<br />
Update<br />
I do get that horrible itch and bumps. Then what i did was to let the hair grow back did not shave for two months. People who saw me at the swim complex did notic a difference. As for the girs they did not care much. Some did asked why and i told them about the itch bumps that i got. They recommended me to shave with the grain. I tried it and wow no more red bumps. Also for those who have sensitive skin try the gillette sensor razor the blades are forgiving to sensitive skin. Another trick is to use hair conditioner or mositurising bath soap to lather up then shave with the grain; the results are great. Hope it helps..... (:

Best Answer

I love having my legs, arms, pits, & more shaved. Like someone said, if you like it, then there will be someone out there that likes it too or is okay with it. Personally, I do it because it feels amazing & I feel cleaner. I feel a guy should do what he likes. If he's straight, you'll know. If he's gay, youll eventually know that too, I'm sure. Whatever, go for it! :-)

Best Answer

i also feel men should shave their legs if they are too hairy............I FIND GUYS WHO HAVE FEW HAIR ON THIER LEGS ATTRACTIVE....if girl can then why cant guys?

Best Answer

Whether or not a man shaves his legs wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. There are so many other, more important things I look for in a man.

Best Answer

I think I could like either, depending on the guy and the legs, lol.

Best Answer

yeah,why not...

Best Answer

I am a cyclist and shave my legs. My wife NEVER paid attention to my legs before shaving. Now she can't leave them be. All the muscles are more defined and stand out better too. She loves the feel under the sheets and the look during the everyday stuff. I've gotten comments from many women that notice and like it. I am a very big guy ( 6'5" and 275 pounds) and if I can pull it off so can average size fellows.<br />
I also think that most women that are absolutely against it have never experienced it first hand. <br />
Give it a whirl dude, you may be surprised.

Best Answer

There's no real reason why guys can't shave their legs. It's all just a perceived social norm. Also, if you shave your legs, the hair will grow back relatively quickly so why not give it a shot. And just to address the several people above this comment, shaving your legs or really behaving in any way that deviates from masculinity is not an indicator of sexuality. Femininity and Masculinity are just social templates that are there, not to constrict you, but rather to give you a jumping off point in the life long journey that is discovering yourself.

Best Answer

I like men with hair on them.<br />
I don't care how masculine you are, IMO it's so very very gay for a man to shave his body. It's one of the biggest turn off on for me regarding body builders and athletes.

Best Answer

No I like guys with hair on their legs

Best Answer

in my opinion, if they have a good reason for it, like swimming or a rash. but it depends on preferences. :)

Best Answer

I think it's ok

Best Answer

Why would you put someone else's opinion above your own. If you want hairless legs then do it. I remove all my body hair from the neck down. Some by laser and the rest by rotary tweezers. Shaving creates stubble that I don't care for. I am 58 years old and weigh 240 pounds. Most of my excess weight lies in my upper body. I have been doing this for almost 15 years now. I have had many positive comments from women of all age groups many of whom were jealous that my legs looked better than theirs. I tan very easily and do so year round. Their is just enough chub on my legs to smooth out the edges on the muscle and make them not so cut looking. Under the sheets next to my wife's smooth skin can not be described how awesome it feels. Once again, do what you want and the hell with ANYBODY else.

Best Answer

I shave my legs, and I'm not gay! I decided to shave in December. I trimmed first, but I d 'not like the look, because I'm very White. So I decided to go to the full shave. I do not received any negative response. Even My former students, now in their middle level school, are amazed with my clean legs!

Best Answer

Depends what tipe of girl they are

Best Answer

Who cares? Stop living life ba<x>sed on what women want. They are NEVER going to make you happy. Do what YOU want to do.

Best Answer

lol ya that seems to be the true answer in the end

Best Answer