enigmatic007 enigmatic007 22-25, M 29 Answers Jul 21, 2011

I have started watching *** licking **** lately and am really into it. I'd definitely lick a guys *** and love to have mine licked as well ;)

Best Answer

err butt licking adult films***

Best Answer

hahahahah cool ;)

Best Answer

Lick mine and I will lick the inside of yours

Best Answer

Not done it yet. But when I do I'll tell him to bend over. I'll pull down his pants and smack his *** cheeks. Then, I'll stretch his arse wide, revealing a hairy ****-hole. I'll widen my tongue, and lick over his brown ring-piece. Then, unable to resist the nasty, smelly odor and taste - I'll point out my tongue and start tongue ******* his stinky anus. Then, he'll **** himself off, whilst I occasionally start liskcing and sucking his sweaty, hairy balls.<br />
Sound good? Feel free to send me some nasty messages or just tell me what a dirty ******* ***** I am. Thanks, boys. ;)

Best Answer

I love it too ******* ******* and *** I'll lick till you cream

Best Answer

that's naughty but so sexy! 10 of 15 womens I had sex have done it to me and when I think it now I feel so horny... I think one of reason is that when she loves you she want to do everything....

Best Answer

Those who are easily offended might not want to read the following. First of all let me say I realize this post is old but me and my wife were just talking about this. I asked her if she would ever consider it. She said not only said no but hell no. Now, as far as me. I would totally do it to a female so as long as she clean and I am getting anal. Ok, so rewind a few years back before I met my wife. I met this woman who had an absolutely stunning figure. I asked her out and next thing you know I am in her bed nude ready to have some sex. We played for a bit and she just flat out asked me to sit on her face. I said, “What's that?” She said, “I want you to sit on my face.” I was like why. She told me, “I want to lick your *******.” My first initial thought was damn she doesn't even know me or if I am clean. I turned her down by the way. Now I think about it perhaps I should have let her. I think it's kinda hot. Not that she was into that but the fact that she's a respected women in her community and you wouldn't have thought for a second that someone who is well respected and widely known could be so damned kinky. If learned anything from this, is the fact you never know what someone is willing or wants to do behind closed doors.

Best Answer

The frist guy I was with taught me to do it. He led me to believe that all girls did this and I thought nothing wrong with it. Only later I learned that it is not common. I just want to please the man I am with, so I would do it. I guess I enjoy it for that purpose only.

Best Answer

i'll break it down real time:<br />
1) disregard what the women "say" or "type" above. they aren't the right audience to ask.<br />
2) men who say women don't like it ot do it haven't been with many women<br />
3) *most* women enjoy it...or at least don't mind it and enjoy pleasing a man enough to do it<br />
4) biologically it's close to the prostate and there are many sensitive nerves there stimulating sexual arousal<br />
5) personal experience: i've had enought *1 night stands* where women lick my *** and love it...instead of letting me ****<br />
6) as long as you and your partner are clean and recently showered its just skin<br />
many women fantasize about it, but aren't lucky enought to find a man to tell them to do it<br />
its popular these days, and young women love it

Best Answer

I've come close but haven't actually crossed that line....I think at the end of the day, it isn't that much of a stretch biologically. I'd assume our prehistoric forebears did it - - it really seems like a pretty natural mammalian instinct, actually.

Best Answer

UH and let me clarify, I was referring to coming close to licking a GIRL'S ***! hahahahahahaa!

Best Answer

(blush) Been there, etc...if you like oral sex, it's just one more thing on the menu, imho.

Best Answer

I love to lick girls in the ******* it is so good that I do it for hr at atime and smalling there ******* to

Best Answer

HELL YEAH! Its HOT! I LOVE a woman licking my ***! And the more they are into it the better it is! I love a woman that is NOT a prude and is NOT so damned 'Generic' in bed! (BORING!) I have had many women that REALLY get into it and love it! And I return the favor gladly! <br />
Kinky women are ALWAYS preffered!

Best Answer

All I can say to you girls, I as a man consider it as one of the most pleasurable things in life. When a woman lick my anus in different positions like doggy, face sitting, lying on the back legs up, lying on the chest spreading legs etc. it drives me to heaven and my **** grows bigger, harder and it doesn't wanna go to sleep anymore. I also enjoy *** fingering and massage around that area. I take extra care and cleansing of my anus. I also like to give it to a woman so long its also clean.

Best Answer

i have had sex once with a girl . she did it befor i asked her . it was really good . i love it so much . i like to lick girls *** and get mine licked

Best Answer

This girl does!

Best Answer

i love licking my man's *** it turns me on more than sucking his **** the fact that he cant wait to get on me

Best Answer

I've had 90% of the girls i've been with lick my *** willingly. I also return the favor. U never know if they like it unless u ask :-)

Best Answer

I've had lots of girls lick my butthole, and it's always a shocker to me that they would actually agree to it- especially the hottest ones (which surprisingly are the most eager ones!). The first few times blew my mind but after awhile it gets a bit boring. It's much better as a fantasy now than as a reality. I should say though that some women would just never consider it- usually less experienced ones.

Best Answer

I am a man. Ive only ever had 2 women that did it. My wife is one but she isnt really into it. The other one loved it,. I find that rare.

Best Answer

ROFL hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />
This is bloody hilarious :))))

Best Answer

I have never tried and probably won`t because it doesn`t seem hot to me.

Best Answer

Well but often girls want their respective bf to lick their ***, and they recieve utmost pleasure..... so do guys... especially when their *** is licked cz the nerves there are very sensetive but yeah ofcourse it should be cleaned nicely and proper hygiene should be mantained

Best Answer

It also doesn`t seem hot to me the other way around too of course, I`d be an hypocrite if not. But maybe I will try sometime, m-a-y-b-e

Best Answer

Well u should try it if you love experiments in bed

Best Answer

try it if u love experiments on bed

Best Answer

hah no.

Best Answer