Do women get turned on when their man kisses their feet and sucks their toes, or do they find it gross? Do women enjoy having their feet massaged as well?
CuckoldBoyfriend CuckoldBoyfriend 70+ 10 Answers Oct 27, 2010

I love it.<br />
I was married for 9 years and never once got a foot rub. Between husbands I did have a boyfriend rub my feet, but he hated to do so and kept getting up to wash his hands. That ruined it, but my current husband, he loves to rub my feet and does so a few times a month. I love that!<br />
He likes me barefoot, so it is not unusual for him to want to kiss and suck on my toes in a foreplay like way. At first I just indulged him, but quickly found out, on bare skin, it turns me on. Not so much with nylons or stockings on, but barefoot...oh yes.<br />
Now part of the reason why might because he likes it so much. I love him, and I want him to be pleasured in bed as well, so it makes me turned on, to see him so turned on!

Best Answer

A womans feet are very sensual. Love kissing, licking, sucking my girlfriends toes. Great foreplay.

Best Answer

FEET ARE AWESOME FOREPLAY :O :) :D

Best Answer

All attention to the feet, including licking and sucking is a beautiful thing.

Best Answer

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! It's gets me so turned on and so moist!!!! Messages are good too but having my toes sucked and feet licked and kissed is THE BEST!!!!!

Best Answer

You have a very lucky hubby ;-) it does he know it.?!?

Best Answer

To me giving female feet lotsa SPECIAL ATTENTION is the ULTIMATE FOREPLAY :O :P :P :P :O

Best Answer

I love kissing, licking and sucking on my girl's toes. I know it arouses her because every time I run my tongue between her toes we have incredible sex. I take my time to make love to her feet with my tongue which seems to relax her and then I move on the her ***** and anus. By this time, her beautiful little pucker is begging for attention. I lick and suck on her *** ring with my reward being able to listen to her moans of pleasure. When I finally slide in she is more than ready and so am I. I love to buy sexy sandals or strap high heels for her. She knows how to push all the right buttons and she drives me crazy.

Best Answer

I've found that women who take really good care of their feet like having their feet worshiped, and that works for me just fine :-)

Best Answer

I introduced my present woman friend to it gradually: first touching, then stroking her feet, followed by kissing, licking and biting softly. She said nothing. I asked her to paint her toenails and she did. Then she sent an e-mail saying she'd love a foot massage when she saw me again. I think that adds up to a 'Yes' as she knows what massaging her feet leads to.

Best Answer

I am sure some do...

Best Answer

I'll take the massage and kisses would be okay, but I wouldn't like the toe sucking at all. I think that would gross me out.

Best Answer

I've had many gf's and they've all let me play with their feet...

Best Answer

My gf and I lick and suck each others toes a lot... besides sex and oral.. it is the best feeling ever. I love to have her soft soles on my face and in my mouth. Her pheromones make me so hard. She has the cutest little feet too! I could go on for days... but I digress. I think I'll just go wake her up by kissing and licking her feet all over; she loves that.

Best Answer

Giving each other SPECIAL FOOT ATTENTION is QUITE SEXY!!!! :O I LOVE SEXY FEMALE FEET as FOREPLAY!!!! Gets me HARD and Aroused!!!

Best Answer