tloco73 tloco73 31-35, M 19 Answers Nov 10, 2010

I don't like it at all!!!!! <br />
I LOVE IT! ;-) hehehe! ;-)

Best Answer

While I would prefer my boyfriend to *** in my mouth (yummy), I do enjoy watching him **********. I get so excited right before he climaxes. Knowing he is experiencing pleasure gives me great pleasure. I especially love it when he is a little vocal and describes to me how he's feeling towards the end :) Mmmmm.... Getting kinda wet now thinking about him ************ for me!!!!

Best Answer

well i love to squirt!

Best Answer

Oh God YES! I love to watch a sexy man stroke his **** in front of me. Gets me so hot. I love to touch myself at the same time! The thought of a man ******* for me gets me off pretty hard. I love watching a man squirt his hot wad all over himself. It is also awesome when a man will shoot his *** to hit a target as well. I love watching a man ***! One of my favorite things to do these days!

Best Answer

i do i dont reallly knw why i just think its so sexy x

Best Answer

Every other woman in my past BUT my wife seemed to enjoy watching. It was one alternative way to sex that I seemed to enjoy only because the other person enjoyed watching. But my wife on the other hand . . . not so much. Different strokes . . . pardon the pun =P

Best Answer

God! YES!!!

Best Answer

My girl friend loves to watch me come on her ****. She is so appreciative that I do this for her. Other lovers have refused but I want her to have what turns her on the most.

Best Answer

If she is a good girl she does! Hhmmmmm......yummy

Best Answer

It is the biggest turn on ever.

Best Answer

My very special someone has posted story after story on this.... Oh yes she loves to see me do that....<br />
Of course I love it when she does too....

Best Answer

I would say, they do. My love gets very excited if I *** over her boobs, and she can see it<br />
cuming out.

Best Answer