tloco73 tloco73 31-35, M 19 Answers Nov 10, 2010

I don't like it at all!!!!! <br />
I LOVE IT! ;-) hehehe! ;-)

Best Answer

While I would prefer my boyfriend to *** in my mouth (yummy), I do enjoy watching him **********. I get so excited right before he climaxes. Knowing he is experiencing pleasure gives me great pleasure. I especially love it when he is a little vocal and describes to me how he's feeling towards the end :) Mmmmm.... Getting kinda wet now thinking about him ************ for me!!!!

Best Answer

Oh God YES! I love to watch a sexy man stroke his **** in front of me. Gets me so hot. I love to touch myself at the same time! The thought of a man ******* for me gets me off pretty hard. I love watching a man squirt his hot wad all over himself. It is also awesome when a man will shoot his *** to hit a target as well. I love watching a man ***! One of my favorite things to do these days!

Best Answer

i do i dont reallly knw why i just think its so sexy x

Best Answer

It is the biggest turn on ever.

Best Answer

well i love to squirt!

Best Answer

Every other woman in my past BUT my wife seemed to enjoy watching. It was one alternative way to sex that I seemed to enjoy only because the other person enjoyed watching. But my wife on the other hand . . . not so much. Different strokes . . . pardon the pun =P

Best Answer

God! YES!!!

Best Answer

My girl friend loves to watch me come on her ****. She is so appreciative that I do this for her. Other lovers have refused but I want her to have what turns her on the most.

Best Answer

If she is a good girl she does! Hhmmmmm......yummy

Best Answer

My very special someone has posted story after story on this.... Oh yes she loves to see me do that....<br />
Of course I love it when she does too....

Best Answer

I would say, they do. My love gets very excited if I *** over her boobs, and she can see it<br />
cuming out.

Best Answer