gangsta72 gangsta72 18-21, M 38 Answers Nov 14, 2010

It's not the wand, it's the wizard. Both with and w/out are lovely. HOWEVER... I am vehemently against circumcision on anyone who isn't making the (adult, informed) choice for themselves.

Best Answer

IAMNOWHERE, I could not have said it better myself!
Check out these sites
ForeskinFunctions.com
sexasnatureintendedit.com

Best Answer

Foreskin is lovely.... only experienced an intact man once, but it was the better sensually for us both.

Best Answer

If only I had met someone like you 40 years ago...

Best Answer

Very glad to hear you enjoyed it. I have found that the women I am with really enjoy my foreskin once past the initial surprise.

Best Answer

Since you were born with it, you need it.. if not then when you were<br />
inside of your mothers womb, it wouldn't have been created onto your<br />
body.

Best Answer

Foreskin and seven years ago...

Best Answer

That pretty well covers that...

Best Answer

Trust me. Girls loves foreskin. Even American girls. As long as it's clean, pretty much any girl loves playing with the skin (or even sucking on it).

Best Answer

Girls mind yeast infections. Keep it clean and they will probably find a reason to like it.

Best Answer

It is a very good idea to wash the penis before playing with it. Better, the play should include a condom.

Best Answer

If a man keeps his foreskin clean of ****** it's okay , but I prefer circumsized. Men/boys are always joking about female odors, but an uncircumsized penis that is not clean is foul and cheesy. yuck! Why was the word ****** blocked out?...it's in Webster's dictionary for crying out loud!

Best Answer

Last weekend I played with my 2nd uncut experience. I was before scared playing with it due to skin not moving totally down but no, one explained that uncut are the most sensitive.<br />
He mentioned using oil to ********** but his best results is using soap under shower. I read a story here using a banana peel and how high climax it is for you guys<br />
I used a vibrator directly on the frenulum of his penis and he got off hard, he came several times. He insisted to keep the vibration even as he came for a few more minutes intensifying his ******. My tongue was magical also on his gland.<br />
Your frenulum is the exact same nerve as my clitoris. Sensation there is more than mind blowing.

Best Answer

You are a sexual hedonist in your 40s. And you've bedded an uncut dude only twice in your life so far. Only in America...
That uncut is more sensitive, especially in later life, is one of the many things left out of USA sex ed. It can also make for a better ride for her.

Best Answer

If you're going to make the argument that a foreskin is dirty and cause for disease, then you should also argue the inverse. Females are smelly and disease prone so at birth let's remove the labia and perform double mastectomies. It doesn't make sense, so why would you expose your newly born son to pain and plastic surgery?

Best Answer

I couldn't agree with you more Roxy.

Best Answer

I say this. Females don't get their clitoral hood cut off because it's "cleaner" or "the norm" so why should males have their foreskins cut off?

Best Answer

I have had a lot of compliments on my uncut though fully retractable 4 skin .. This is because the underside where the skin was attached to the helmet,came away during $£x onetime. Leaving me with the best of both worlds. Women love it . And it is very sensitive to touch. Circumcision is totally misguided child abuse.

Best Answer

I am not circumsized and no girl has ever shrieked in horror and jumped out of my bed yet!

Best Answer

Either, Doesnt Matter, Well to mee.

Best Answer

Get the meat cleaver out !

Best Answer

hard there is no difference

Best Answer

Lol uh.. cutting off bits makes the whole larger? I think you have that backwards.

Best Answer

I am used to African gals who come from 100% circumcizing cultures..except for one tribe in my country. I am white and uncut and have a very varied and widespread sexual life. . My dates from the "cut culture" are initially shy, but often curious, very rarely reluctant.. Usually I am the first uncut man they have encountered. I always tell them this in pre-dating. Very few indeed have turned the date down.<br />
Once they are shown how to use the foreskin erotically, and see my intense reactions of pleasure, nearly every one has said that (a) they never knew ithe foreskin had sex functions (b) they are empowered by how much more they can turn me on in foreplay compared to a cut man, how much more responsive I am and (c) intercourse is no different but rather gentler with me, when they need or want that. This is what they have said. <br />
I have had a few gals from the tribe that does not cut. They are much more skilled,inventive and gentle in their foreplay. I have had extensive sexual experience and by now I can judge wether a date has ever had an uncut man before with almost 100% accuracy..they are immediatly gentler and more sensual in their touch and mouth. <br />
What do women like most about a foreskin besides generally in foreplay? In my experience, they love pulling it up and down in all sorts of ways and twisting or doing "tricks" and tell me they never tire of seeing the glans appear and vanish. I would say that 70% say tha covering and uncovering is their favourite.t.<br />
So the answer is (1) Yes, some do min, until they try it (2) then they 95% preferuncut - some who have remained pals chat and tell me they seek uncircumcised dates as much as they can. A few gals are ineifferent to if it is cut or not - that's human nature.<br />
I can say as a sensitive uncut man that boy, women really do have abilities or a lack of them. Some women know by instinct what to do and others can be shown. Some are just "hard handed" and "hard mouthed" and that's their body type.. And I disagree with toughchick in this thread. Hard there is still a difference indeed when men get hard,because foreplay, oral,mammary or manual, is still more varied and smoother with a foreskin. I have chatted to two women who had partners/dates with uncircumcised men with phimosis where the foreskin would only retract a little, and they reported they still enjoyed the sensuality of that experience.<br />
However, I do not think circumcised men, about 25% of the world in fact(!) should feel bad or "mutilated". Climaxes actually occur in the mind, not the penis and foresplay sensations too. I had one date who told me her uncircumcised previous partner took boring ages to climax, literally an hour ++ of foreplay and intercourse, and he wished he could climax faster! Another told me her uncut previous partner was so sensitive he arrived in under a minute, no matter what. Either would have preferred a cut man who could do it normally!

Best Answer

When i was 11 i used to play with all the local girls in the bushes. All of them loved to play with my foreskin. The other boys had a definite disadvantage in the sex games we played. I was always the choice of more than one girl in our playtime sessions

Best Answer

After some serious research the answer is------- a Majority of Females like the Foreskin--- does not say why.<br />
Greetings Hierman

Best Answer

Most women grow up in cultures that do not chop it off, and take it so much for granted that they never form an opinion about it.

Best Answer

ew no

Best Answer