pirage79 pirage79 31-35, M 14 Answers Mar 13, 2012

No self respecting girl would , that's horribly needy .

Best Answer

Well said.

Best Answer

nope. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Best Answer

Run!

Best Answer

Jut ask her how she feels about you already

Best Answer

its time to change your number

Best Answer

that's not normal but I'm not much of a texter so........you need to answer this yourself

Best Answer

I don't even do that to my friends.

Best Answer

that is just madness.

Best Answer

I do not know, and cannot think of, any legitimate reason why anyone would send that many messages a day as a form of social communication. If it happened to me, I would distance myself from the one who sent those messages. She sounds potentially dangerous.

Best Answer

Same with certifiable, watch out. You said "if they don't feel anything for them"... holy cow please understand this girl could really be messing with you. She needs you but you don't realize it. She can need you without 'liking' you YES. This is the kind of girl who will be like "I have him under my thumb" then when you pull away she's like omg... no he left me... and she'll chase you...<br />
All I'm saying is don't idealize this girl. She's probably got alot of baggage and crazy **** up her sleeve.

Best Answer

doesn't matter if she's cute. I dated a model who would fly from LA to see his family where I live. HE WAS INSANE. He had 5 kids I didn't know about. Also hurt me so badly one time I had sex with him I couldn't walk for a day. If she's super attractive be even more careful. She's trying to sink her claws into you no doublt.
Right now she is pushing your boundaries. That's exactly what she's doing. She's testing you. Push the **** back. You need to.

Best Answer

Nope I just text my friends

Best Answer