Daveokay Daveokay 22-25, M 15 Answers Jun 21, 2010

I dont think poetry is gender specific:)...Im sure some do, I write it and i love it, but Im sure there are plenty who are not interested...but most 'people' I think love poems, specially one that speak to them or touches them...poetry and lyrics can say so much..,o Id say many people love poetry, many girls included.:)

Best Answer

Lets put it this way: I've never had a man write poetry for me before. Ever. And it's a shame, because if one did, yeah I'd probably **** him.

Best Answer

In high school, this one boy put a love poem in my bike helmet and so when I went to get my bike I found it and was totally taken by the charm of it. There is something to be said about simply expressing your feelings to a girl, fellas. =)<br />
As for poems that don't have to do with getting a girl to like you, if it's good and not just something that someone wrote down thinking that just because they wrote it down and it looks like a poem, people will think that's what it is, then yeah, I enjoy it.

Best Answer

Yes! I still remember my love letters from my secret high school girl friend. They were the most romantic letters I've ever received.<br />
The poetry doesn't even have to be your own (just site the author, so you don't come off as phoney)

Best Answer

I honestly do not.

Best Answer

Can't speak for all girls, but I sure do!

Best Answer

I do. I also like charmingly bad poetry. :)

Best Answer

i find that most do. woman love chivalry.

Best Answer

Only the smart ones.

Best Answer

if it is true and honest.

Best Answer

well as opposed to really bad poetry, I suppose we do!!!<br />
Who among is really seeks bad poetry. Tho we are subjected to it, lol

Best Answer

I don't think so... It depends in what you consider good poetry... I think that there aren't many people who like Walt Whitman, Allen Ginsberg, Samuel Becket, Byron, Pablo Neruda, Anon, T.S. Eliot,.... This is to me good poetry...

Best Answer