Daveokay Daveokay 22-25, M 14 Answers Jun 21, 2010

I dont think poetry is gender specific:)...Im sure some do, I write it and i love it, but Im sure there are plenty who are not interested...but most 'people' I think love poems, specially one that speak to them or touches them...poetry and lyrics can say so much..,o Id say many people love poetry, many girls included.:)

Best Answer

Lets put it this way: I've never had a man write poetry for me before. Ever. And it's a shame, because if one did, yeah I'd probably **** him.

Best Answer

In high school, this one boy put a love poem in my bike helmet and so when I went to get my bike I found it and was totally taken by the charm of it. There is something to be said about simply expressing your feelings to a girl, fellas. =)<br />
As for poems that don't have to do with getting a girl to like you, if it's good and not just something that someone wrote down thinking that just because they wrote it down and it looks like a poem, people will think that's what it is, then yeah, I enjoy it.

Best Answer

Yes! I still remember my love letters from my secret high school girl friend. They were the most romantic letters I've ever received.<br />
The poetry doesn't even have to be your own (just site the author, so you don't come off as phoney)

Best Answer

I honestly do not.

Best Answer

Can't speak for all girls, but I sure do!

Best Answer

I do. I also like charmingly bad poetry. :)

Best Answer

i find that most do. woman love chivalry.

Best Answer

if it is true and honest.

Best Answer

well as opposed to really bad poetry, I suppose we do!!!<br />
Who among is really seeks bad poetry. Tho we are subjected to it, lol

Best Answer

I don't think so... It depends in what you consider good poetry... I think that there aren't many people who like Walt Whitman, Allen Ginsberg, Samuel Becket, Byron, Pablo Neruda, Anon, T.S. Eliot,.... This is to me good poetry...

Best Answer

They do... It helps break away that "Another typical guy" status we are forever blissed with. lol When they are playing House, planning their weddings, and naming their future babies in grade school, we are not even thinking of girls. lol How a gender that is obsessed with looks condemns a man for appreciating beauty... is beyond me. But, poetry removes all those walls and allows a guy to have a voice before he is judged to not have a worthy one. : )

Best Answer