nightsailer nightsailer 36-40, M 28 Answers Nov 21, 2012

Use your imagination, just imagine the internal damage to the sensitive tissue it would cause, and the infections it invites. So stupid.

Best Answer

O-O WTF?????????????

Best Answer

I'm sure some do. There is someone for everyone.

Best Answer

You freaking kidding?

Best Answer

I hope for your sake that English is not your first language.

Best Answer

I'm bringing sandpaper to all 5 that rated this as a good question!

Best Answer

The girl who told you that was LYING!!!! she most likely found out you were cheating on her and is getting even....lol Talk about "Rough Sex" haha

Best Answer

Not really, it only exists in your sick imagination.

Best Answer

Put on a diaper with the rest of the kinks

Best Answer

Ow ow ow ow

Best Answer

DUDE ! Really?<br />
DONT GIVE EX-WIFES ANY FRIGGEN IDEAS.

Best Answer

I remember reading a novel where this martial artist character regularly punched rice sacks because the very coarse fabric roughed up his hands to the point where his skin became so calloused that it was nearly impossible for him to hurt his hands anymore when punching. (Confession: it was the character of Oddjob in Ian Fleming's book "Goldfinger.") But I don't see any possible advantage to someone doing that to their genitals, since genitals don't make good weapons in a fight. I don't think any girls actually fantasize about what you proposed, not even martial artist girls.

Best Answer

I don't ! Wouldn't that hurt it ?? :(

Best Answer

I don't think there are any Domme's who'd even be into that sort of thing, they like to use that **** once and a while.

Best Answer

Hahaha how the hell did you come up with that idea? Maybe pinnochio will enjoy that but no guy would hahaha

Best Answer

yes except without the sandpaper

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

That sounds sore on the hand :-)

Best Answer

reading that made it actually go in.

Best Answer

O.o no penis but that made me cringe and say ouch

Best Answer

i dont even have a weiner , but that made me cringe

Best Answer