well it is a sin according to the bible...which doesnt make much sense - God wants us to reproduce, and fill the planet with other human beings but doesnt want us to have sex...so he created marriage so that we can be saved from sin (sin being sex) ...as i said doesnt make any damn sense!

Best Answer

I think its because He didn't want us going around copulating with various individuals. He does want us to reproduce, which is the whole point of why it feels so GOOD lol, but I'm pretty sure the situations we have now, isn't what He wanted: children pregnant at 16, that are barely mature enough take care of themselves, much less a child. And they reproduce and have these amazing life miracles, often, with jerks who don't even stick around to take care of the life handed to them. And... yeah, i guess its really complicated.

Best Answer

true. good answer..but being realistic, how many guys would actually wait to have sex with a girl after marriage. in todays society its close to about 5%- thats not very much. i think that it should be done at least if you know that someday you might get married.

Best Answer

The most important thing is if you don't take big precautions you will get pregnant and are you ready to take care of a child? I don't think you are. <br />
Get on birth control pills. I would say that if you can not do that responsibly without missing days taking the pills then you are not ready for that any way.

Best Answer

I understand that you're trying to get other people's opinions to help you made a judgement for yourself, but honestly, in the end, the answer to this question really is up to you. This is a very personalized issue. It depends on your beliefs and values, and how you feel about what's right or wrong. The only thing that matters when it comes to having sex is your thoughts about it, because its you that's going through the process, nobody else.<br />
Some may say something like Phoenixdelta did, and that's perfectly fine.<br />
Others may have different and more extreme beliefs and scold you against it. They may say that "God said _____ blank___ so we should follow ____blank____" <br />
Personally, I'm a muslim girl from an extremely religious and pious family. I was raised to read the Koran in Arabic, and completed reading it 4 times by age 10, and my family prays 5x a day. But here I am, living with my christian boyfriend, against all the values I was raised with. This situation would bother my parents, and maybe other members of my family, but it depends on what bothers me, you know? And I really love the man I'm with, and he accepts our differences, and when we do engage in sexual relations it is with the intentions of pure love and a future together. You know? Like I don't just have sex with random people. Its with someone I plan on getting married one day, maybe, I'm still working out my feelings on marriage XD. But that's another story.<br />
Sorry, for the lengthyness :P My point is that your life is your story. You get to decide how you want to live it. Some people judge me and say I'm picking and choosing what I believe in- but don't all religions do that? I do pick and choose my sins, but I also acknowledge sins that I feel are really sins (cheating, murder, lies, theivery, etc). Even skipping prayer, eating nonhalal. <br />
If you love the person and plan to get married then, go ahead, express your love together. If you think its a temporary love (at certain ages in life we think we're in love but it never lasts and then we're left thinking, "wow... why did i even think that would last?" Make sure its a commitment from both sides.<br />
Good luck with this! And remember, you only get to be a virgin once.

Best Answer

It's not a sin, just a dumb move because once it's gone you can't give it again...

Best Answer

i know ..

Best Answer

And so you know better when to give it away, right?

Best Answer

Yeah yer goin ta HELL! Go sit in the corner and say five thousand hail marys

Best Answer

hehehe

Best Answer

No. Virginity is a man made concept, as well as sin. Humans are supposed to procreate and the only way to do that is through sex.

Best Answer

yes u r right :)

Best Answer

Not a sin. But you know, for us, ;) a little wrong.

Best Answer

yeah ' u r right ! and i think it depends on our culture :)

Best Answer

Yes. :)

Best Answer

Yes
A mighty sin........

Best Answer