perseverer perseverer 51-55, F 15 Answers Jun 23, 2012

Yes, Otherwise Adam & Eve would never have eaten the fruit of the forbidden tree if they didn't have free will

Best Answer

In the Judeo-Christian-Islam tradition, yes.<br />
In the eastern traditions, no. These things are part of the illusion that keeps us from being one with all things.<br />
In materialistic atheism, obviously not.

Best Answer

This is interesting, We have a God Vs. Nature, Nurture question.

Best Answer

I like this question. : ) I think the answer to all is yes.

Best Answer

Me too. If a computer could be supernatural like suggestion id say like save your marriage even if you or they dont want to. If a comp can do it a person can too. They should work in harmony.

Best Answer

Yes of course if you wish it to. I've no idea what that "own image" phrase was meant originally to mean, and I don't believe in gods anyway, but the two ideas in the question are not incompatible at all. I have friends who are Christians but their wills and thoughts are as free as anyone's.<br />
Otherwise your god would be a selfish dictator.

Best Answer

If god exists, perhaps. If he doesn't, perhaps.

Best Answer

No I have free will because I created myself out of god-stuff, as did you. The energy field that exists is not a person. If I am made of it, I am inside of god's image and one-with it at the same time.

Best Answer

If there is a god he/she has an evil, wicked demented sense of humor.

Best Answer

What about God is nature nyrture health?

Best Answer

I don't believe that we were created in God's image. In fact, I find the concept of a God with human qualities and emotions to be a bit unrealistic.

Best Answer

Nope... that's fiction

Best Answer