Questionator Questionator 26-30 151 Answers Apr 10, 2012

Question of the Day

If being a good guy means being respectful, decent and humble then finishing last should be a badge of humility that should be worn with pride.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Good guys get the women WORTH "getting".

Best Answer

so true :)

Best Answer

Priding yourself for your humility and humbleness isn't true humility and humbleness. I catch this in myself and others all the time.

Best Answer

All the nice guys are going to be too chivalrous to shoot their girlfriends when they become zombies, so no, all the nice guys will get eaten and zombiefied before the end of the race.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

didn't richard dawkins write a book about that? :)

Best Answer

Not for women who know a good thing

Best Answer

In the end, the 'good guys' almost always have the best jobs, best wifes, best lives because of the kind of they are. They may finish last in the beginning, but in the end they can't be ignored.

Best Answer

yeah cuz if he finished that means i finished before him and i think that is proper etiquette ;)

Best Answer

You should have finished three to fifteen times by then.

Best Answer

lol, i was planning a similar answer :)

Best Answer

Good Guys do NOT...know THAT.....every girl deep down wants a good,honest, loving man, that does not use his ego to try to turn on a gal:)

Best Answer

In thought, but in deed, no :P Deep down all he girls want a good loving man but then choose the bad ones.

Best Answer

Most good guys have no confidence so let themselves be abused and manipulated so most good guys will always finish last BUT good guys with willpower do exist!! and we will win.

Best Answer

Good guys care about their woman/wifes and would rather love and be loved than too force to be loved.

Best Answer

But yes, do have a point ;)

Best Answer

No, or at least they shouldn't if they know what they're doing. Being a good guy and being a pushover are not synonymous. Be good but be strong and you'll finish first.

Best Answer

Last at what ?

Best Answer

It happens to girls, too. I even experienced this. My ex spent more years with a crazy girl than me whom he claimed has a heart of gold, very nice, loving, and caring. He even wished that there should be more of me in this world. BS! He even loved the other girl but treated me like crap. I think both men and women love the challenge. We both go for the heartbreakers.

Best Answer

letcha know when i get there. so far tho, yes.

Best Answer

Sometimes in the order of things they finish last but sometimes last is the best place to be!

Best Answer

Iot give the woman pleasure of multiple *******! Yas! Good guys and gents will always try to finish last.

Best Answer

No....but good girls do.

Best Answer

I thought I was a good guy. She just wasn't a good girl.

Best Answer

All that courtesy, cleaning up the sh*t the other guys leave around, and they end up at the back of the line. Fortunately, the radioactive japanese condoms are all gone before they get to the counter.

Best Answer

I don't understand the comment, but those radioactive Japanese condoms sound great. They could really make a guy finish first, and a girl would think "you light up my life."

Best Answer

the good guys are always the ones that volunteer to clean up the mess others left, and meanwhile, the messy ones have rushed the front of the line, leaving them at the rear... glow in the dark condoms, with crap shoot offspring, sounds like a winner!

Best Answer

no, it just seems that way.

Best Answer

Maybe not last, but possibly close to last, because the good guys will be stopping along the way to do good things for others, thus slowing them down. But I say, last is not always a bad place to be. At least you aren't getting stampeded by the ones who are rushing to finish first.

Best Answer

Women tend to be attracted to less demonstrative men, the strong silent type, but good guys are actually proven to finish in first place. Bad guys are like a cheap blond. They get a lot of attention, but nobody really wants to know them.

Best Answer

If they're the slowest!!!

Best Answer