lvlygrl lvlygrl 18-21, F 21 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Girl, I'm not religious, but if you want a man who shares your values and beliefs, theres nothing wrong with that. I don't understand why people are giving you crap for that.<br />
But to answer your question, they do still exist for sure! At least in Columbus Ohio they do. But if they're here, they've gotta be around. <br />
You let him come to you though, and never settle!

Best Answer

If you find a good looking soul, you will find a good looking guy with manners.

Best Answer

Why Christians...? Is a category necessary? Labels do not excuse personal integrity.

Best Answer

Values are very important

Best Answer

Ethics do not improvise upon manners, they are learned and educatedly practiced through parenting.

Best Answer

Amen, Lushiro.

Best Answer

you're on the right track... lots of those answering here are pissed because they have bought into the modern belief that Christianity is 'bad'. your are absolutely right about the values - to share values is very important, and in MY opinion, Christian values are awesome. yes, there are hypocrites in the church, but there's just as many out of the church. <br />
I am a christian man married for over 26 years, and have spent these years looking for and trying new ways to live out in our daily lives the vow to "love, honor and cherish". our marriage has been amazing, our kids are well balanced and happy without baggage, and i couldn't ask for better. your on the right track.

Best Answer

Thank you for your input. I am so glad that it has worked out for you! I knew there were still some out there somewhere. I wish you the best.

Best Answer

and the same to you! blessings! ;-)

Best Answer

No. <br />
And thank god there isn't. Thank god there's less and less people claiming to know god every day. I don't know if god exists, I don't know what it is, I don't know anything about it and neither do any of you Christian freaks. So stop pretending some eighteen hundred year old book of pipe dreams is the culmination of man kinds wisdom. If it weren't for the Quran I'd say it's the most ignorant ridiculous piece of "literature" if you can even call it that. More like the insane ramblings of an opiate addict.<br />
I have grown far beyond the childish notions of faith and afterlife, I have overcome petty human emotions like jealousy through knowledge and understanding. That's what real men do, use reason and caring. Not like the fake men lining Christianity, weak, self absorbed hypocrites. If that's what you want, by all means.

Best Answer

Your opinion and I respect it. But I don't agree with any of it.

Best Answer

Ofcourse you don't. If your views had any chance what so ever of changing at any point between this moment and the next million years, you wouldn't be religious in the first place. That's the point. They're not your views at all, they've been pounded into your mind from birth.
If your ideas are determined by A, where you were born and B, who your parents are and C, how mature you are- there's something pretty wrong with that picture.

Best Answer

well said.

Best Answer

its interesting how "un-religious" people can still be so opinionated and so cocksure, and so judgmental. ;-)

Best Answer

I don't get it! lol but I respect everyone's own opinion, even if they are WAY off.

Best Answer

I don't think I've ever seen a good looking christian guy- they all have short hair and I don't find short hair attractive on guys. It doesn't look good on most girls either. Very few people actually look better with short hair- Halle barry is one.

Best Answer

I wouldn't know. U lost me at christian.

Best Answer

Yes they sure do! I know quite a few of them! <br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_BsPCYAEBE<br />
^this is a band called Loftland. They are my dear dear friends and proof that those kind of guys exist =)

Best Answer

yes just go to church and start talking to a man when ya get out i guess...

Best Answer

Of course but nobody is perfect and you have to keep that in mind. It really depends on how you classify "good manners".

Best Answer

i agree with this person :)

Best Answer

I guess just a guy after God's own heart.

Best Answer

i am sorry ... Jesus was the last one

Best Answer

Did they ever exist?<br />
Or did Hollywood and media just whitewash everything to make it seem so?

Best Answer

I think so. Back in the olden days..

Best Answer

I'm sure they exist, I just don't see many Christians in general.

Best Answer

Yeah... sad :(

Best Answer

I'm right here.

Best Answer

Geez.

Best Answer

So there is hope...

Best Answer

Yes there is.

Best Answer

n0

Best Answer