thousandroses thousandroses 18-21, F 13 Answers Aug 22 in Dating & Relationships

May I suggest that looking for someone who completes you is setting the bar a bit high and also setting yourself up for a great fall one day. Maybe you should rather look for someone who compliments you. You , I and everyone else are great people all by ourselves and do not need another person to complete us.

Best Answer

Great answer.

Best Answer

Yes they are all over but not too many.

Best Answer

They do, they are all around. You will find one, better yet, one will find you.
:):)

Best Answer

I'm here ;-)

Best Answer

YES I THINK YOUR GENERATION HAS GOOD GUYS IN IT. I'M NOT SURE I WOULD CALL MEN YET, BUT A LITTLE SEASONING THEY WILL BE.

Best Answer

Yes, check the friend zone.

Best Answer

there are good men and good women, it can be hard to see what is in another's heart to tell tough

Best Answer

Human is unpredictable. We might see them as a good person at first sight then unfortunately the would prolly turn out to be bad. Unexpected. I just need someone who will love for who i am and accept the good and bad in me.

Best Answer

anyone with a true heart will accept you for who you are, and not for who they want you to be...we all have good and bad as part of who we are and acceptance of that is all important

Best Answer

You'll find him. You are young still don't worry about it...enjoy yourself. There are plenty of good guys out there I'm sure.

Best Answer

heyyyy amm hereeeeee amm hereeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!

Best Answer

That species has disappeared long time ago. Sadly there is no good man alive.

Best Answer