Sippiprincess Sippiprincess 31-35, F 15 Answers Nov 7, 2012

I remember reading this quote, a number of years ago:<br />
"Men give love to get sex; women give sex to get love."<br />
Cheers,<br />
AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

I don't. In fact, it's been roughly 2 1/2 years since I've told a woman I loved her and I've been purposefully celibate all this time. I dated one girl for a few months, but we never made the "connection" that merited saying those three words. I don't play around with intimate relationships and I won't initiate one unless I'm sure that she's the right one.<br />
But in any case, I'm not having sex until my wedding night, so I'm not in any hurry.

Best Answer

Ill answer this question hopefully bringing better light to this young lady. For myself I can say that I dont perform acts of physical intimacy unless I feel something within my heart in hopes that it is true and real. If I feel as though my body has been flung to the hurricane winds and the butterflies in my stomach are fighting against the winds. I make LOVE to the woman for that is what I would feel. I dont do one night stands I dont do the just have sex with a woman. Makes me feel hollow and empty inside (Ive tried it once and did not like it). I am a young buck 28 year old man and can honestly say I am a grown MAN in every sense of the definition and meaning. Thing is men like me are far and few in between. Not all men are like the young boys who deceive to get laid thinking that score card matters in some point in their life or even in the after life. Were just harder to find is all because alot of you ladies have stopped looking for us.

Best Answer

Well said! and real men like you are in short supply!!

Best Answer

Furthur more I would like to add that sex is not something to play around with. To me its the ultimate form of union between two people. Where as two bodies, minds, hearts, souls, and spirits become one with each other in sync with each others thoughts and heart beats. Where in my example a woman trusts me enough and accepts me enough to be with her in that physical intimate way is heart warming and earth shattering to me. Her finding me worthy to be with her in that way. Thats something to cherish, not to treat like its nothing to care for.

Best Answer

If you mean grown men to mean REAL grown *** men...then the answer is no. If a man REALLY loves you, he will show it, constantly and persistently through his actions with no games without the need to say I love you. And if it comes to sex, he will want to have sex with you to show you how much he loves you AND respects you and adores you as he one and only...that's making love!! Actions speak louder than words!!!! So grown men can say I love you but only when they mean it!<br />
Boys on the other hand simply say I love you, just to get in bed with you to show you how 'good they are in bed' and to boasts to themselves or their friends that they're real studs....dump these ******** fast!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Honestly depends on the man. I say it because that is the way I feel. That being said, I won't turn her down if saying it results in her wanting to make love. After all my words would be kind of hollow if I wasn't willing to follow them up with actions.

Best Answer

that's what seperates the men from the boys. you know when a man really loves you but anybody whom tells you he loves you and he don't, thinks with his ****. if you had to ask this question then he's a boy and the answer is yes.

Best Answer

I do not since I turned, oh, 19, 20.<br />
I wish I did, though.

Best Answer

I'll say just about anything for some action!

Best Answer

not everyday

Best Answer

No way.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer