i mean when I see a movie, and it has that love scene in it I am thinking, I sure hope guys realize these are actresses
ultimatereality ultimatereality 46-50, F 4 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

What aspects of it do you find unrealistic?

Best Answer

my point is this: the p o r n industry's version of sexuality has distorted and warped love relationships between men and women. You can read books like Robert Jensen's one the "end of masculinity" about the destructive force of that industry or anything by Dr Judith Reisman. I see it creeping into mainstream movies and find it scarey. Boys get their ideas from that industry and women lose.

Best Answer

Which ideas do you think it is wrong for men to get from the industry?

Best Answer

I suspect some guys don't know. In sex on TV or movies, the couple goes straight from making out to intercourse. It's all because Hollywood actresses don't want 50 takes of the actor touching their breasts or crotch.<br />
The reason I wonder is because I've become aware that a lot of guys spend little or no time playing with a woman's breasts during foreplay, which as a breast man, I found astounding. So I have to wonder if the truncated depiction of lovemaking given by Hollywood is affecting males these days.

Best Answer

You mean, that they never stop half way through with leg cramps

Best Answer

that made me laugh

Best Answer

Then my job here is done....exit stage left

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

you think that is how it is when you aren't paying for it?

Best Answer

In my experience, it is many times. Without so much talking.

Best Answer