so then i apologized for my behavior. fast forward a few months and i sensed maybe he was still angry. so he tried to reassure me by saying he wouldn't answer my phone calls if he didn't want to and he was answering them. then he said "if it was anyone else that did what i did he would have ignored them forever" was this bullshit coming from him or was this sincere is my question... **oops sorry guys i didn't mean scuffle, i meant that i sort of pranked him and he got mad about it lol. i meant "argument" i guess
lachicaloca08 lachicaloca08 22-25, F 12 Answers Jul 13, 2013 in Community

Haha nah I think hes just mad my dear

Best Answer

Why do you care- he sounds like a tool

Best Answer

do bears do thier business in the woods?;)

Best Answer

lol i don't understand the expression...

Best Answer

do bears sh!t in the woods?

Best Answer

i think so?

Best Answer

lol... just say yes.... and there's the answer to your question. ;))

Best Answer

"Pranked" same as Bullshit. I believe it's it's fairly even across the board. Girls and boys do their fair share of BU!!$#!++!ng.

Best Answer

Lets get this straight. You met someone and almost immediately got into a physical altercation with him, he wanted to have nothing to do with you. <br />
So, you got in touch with him, and you think he is bullshitting you because he still thinks, very possibly correctly, that his interests are best served by staying away from you?<br />
He's not bullshitting anyone. But someone is.

Best Answer

oh... lol not a physical altercation lol. i guess that's what scuffle means. i must update that.

Best Answer

Good to get that straightened out. I feel better about your question now. Maybe you should just give him some space. Maybe things will work out in the long run.

Best Answer

Sounds like he's trying to charm you...bs in other words.Just use caution.

Best Answer

why would he do that? cause he's afraid of me?

Best Answer

He could be a big flirt with ladies,just use caution is all...so your feelings aren't tied up into a person who sweet talks.

Best Answer

It was bullshit. Bet on it.

Best Answer

enlighten me i'm curious

Best Answer

I think that may be universal ..unfortunately.

Best Answer

Sounds like the dudes a pla<x>yer

Best Answer

really? could be so.

Best Answer

what makes you say that i'm curious

Best Answer

Have you ever known of the term " Control freak " Some men will use your mistakes to belittle you , Degrade you &amp; Control you and they have a habit of having many girl friends on the side to do the same with .

Best Answer

interesting. and yes he does have a lot of girlfriends. and i did in fact bring this point up that he likes women's attention and i got quite a negative, defensive reaction.

Best Answer

or should i say "friends" that are girls, who knows what they truly are

Best Answer

Personally I think you would be better off by kicking him to the curb and find a guy that doesn't have so many Girl ----- Friends

Best Answer

we ain't together. just talking. i keep my distance.

Best Answer

Very wise

Best Answer