luvable535 luvable535 22-25, F 23 Answers Sep 30, 2009

lol@davidarendale<br />
I have a whole bunch of them from having gained a bunch of weight about 7 years ago.... since losing it they are all white now... and well.... I've been dating more now than ever and no guy has ever even mentioned them never mind been held back by them

Best Answer

NO! many love women with stretchmarks and cellulite too, mind you. Its part of the beauty of a woman!<br />
Hey many men have stretchmarks too.

Best Answer

If they do than it makes them an insensitive jerk.

Best Answer

I've asked Ste and he says he thinks women are more bothered than men about it - he agrees with dubious one. Also (and he's scored brownie points here & he knows it, lol), he says that a few little silver lines are a small price to pay for three gorgeous kids. I'm not too keen on them, obviously, but never notice other people's - he could have a point about it being more a worry for us girls.<br />
As for those fellas who're weird about perfection - good luck keeping a girl more than a week - one day they might burp & it'll be all over!

Best Answer

Im with Tarquino.... If they care, they wont matter, if they want a booty call, they wont matter either. If they matter, the guy has problems.<br />
If they bother you and you want to try to shrink them, take a big flax oil or fish oil capsule every day for about 6 months. When I was preggo, I started to get one on each boob, took the flax, and not only did those go away, I did not get any more at the age of 35...

Best Answer

I do not.

Best Answer

The woman inside is more important to me than the stretch marks on the outside.

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

Nope who cares

Best Answer

Every stretch mark has a story behind it

Best Answer

lol Butterin the muffin. That's a new one on me.

Best Answer

Only tossers. <br />
(butterin' the muffin'? Mary, please!)

Best Answer

I think it all depends on the man. Some might not care but then you might have some that would be like,"eww..gross" cause they like their women perfect. <br />
It can be a yes or no question I guess.

Best Answer

Not really, seen it both ways, not really sure I care either way. It never impacted my ability to get close.

Best Answer

only if the fat that caused them is still there

Best Answer

Some guys do, some guys don't. I don't see why they would care though...it's part of life and is kind of unavoidable.

Best Answer