calvinjames3 calvinjames3 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 19, 2011

Looks don't matter much to me. I'd much rather be with a woman with a great personality.

Best Answer

if she's a jerk she can take a hike. looks matter only so much. really strange appearances can be difficult to get used to at first, but i'm willing to take the time to let it grow on me.

Best Answer

yeah i understand so you believe that looks aren't the case with you

Best Answer

initially looks matter. it's the first impression. i'm not perfect.

Best Answer

Depends. Sometimes a girl with a selfish attitude is just putting up barriers because she's been hurt before. Completely depends with each girl but I'd be willing to give it time and see what happens, trust is never immediate in a relationship. That said, if you're a few months in and she's still totally self-absorbed and distant then screw that

Best Answer

I'm too old for you, but I go with personality.

Best Answer

Guys for the most part aren't all that shallow that they choose just one thing to notice. Seriousy, its the whole package that we notice.

Best Answer

If you are too quiet then all they can do is look at you which it looks like that works pretty good in your case for sure! lol

Best Answer

I can't speak for every guy out there, but from my past and recent experiences. I would say that some guys or at least the guys i've met only care about how pretty a girl is first and the personality is just a plus.

Best Answer