I did think guys do grow up after 32-35... but what happens after 40??? why do they start going backwards??
confused7 confused7 36-40, F 26 Answers Nov 16, 2009

Bc they r old and crumpy !

Best Answer

No Way !

Why should we grow up ?

and....... Stop touching me !

;)

Best Answer

I don't think all guys go backwards in their 40's...

My hubby is great!! He's getting better and better as he ages!! :)

Best Answer

after 40, they're the best! men after 40 are mature enough to know what's really important in life...love, relationships, family, stability, and nice cars. if they're still on drugs, they stay immature forever.

Best Answer

growing alla time lol

Best Answer

Growing OLD is compulsory, Growing UP is OPTIONAL!!!!

Best Answer

DONT WORRY THEY DO EVENTUALLY.........EVENTUALLY

Best Answer

The brain starts breaking down, along with everything else. LoL

Best Answer

Off the top of my head, I think you could place guys into 3 types. Those who bully, those who are victims and those who have grown up.

Best Answer

It depends on the guy, sometimes guys are forced to grow up in various situations. Its hard to say "they all do" or "they all don't", because every guy is different. Some guys don't really grow up though, they just get too old to be the life of the party lol

Best Answer

Why would we want to?? Yes, it seems silly that we don't take life seriously, but that's our survival mode. If you look at the world around us, all the wars, strife, discontent, etc., who would want to endure it? 'Growing Up", and recognizing the way the world is, would be detrimental to one's health. That's why were stuck in juvenile delinquent mode, to save our lives!! Let us enjoy our lives.....the alternative is not for us!

Best Answer

yes but not all of us guys ever learn to grow up cause most that i no have never left home. but as we get older its like being born in reverse. but alot of my friends are not childish they are hard working dads and husbands. so it all depends how long mommy keeps him home and babyed him in my own opinion.

Best Answer

They will when women stop moaning.

Best Answer

I think it just depends on the person, not all men over 40

Best Answer

Guys never grow up! We grow old and we grow out, but never grow up! That’s the joy of being a guy!

Best Answer

Physically, yes. Emotionally, no.

Best Answer

Well if you go slow enough you can actualy start to go backwards. Physics my dear empty head.

Best Answer

nope!

Best Answer