My hair is very long at the moment and I want to keep it long for now....I told this guy that I like that I want to cut it soon and he told me not to
ForeverOnABoat ForeverOnABoat 18-21, F 13 Answers Aug 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

The minute you get it cut, you'll meet someone who likes it long, You let it grow long and you'll meet someone who likes it short. Live your life and don't sweat what others prefer.

Best Answer

thats so true :) thank you

Best Answer

Thanks for best answer!! :)

Best Answer

For me it does depend on the woman ... I knew a woman who had long hair most of her life and felt it never really suited her ... she cut it short and just thought she became that much more attractive

Best Answer

everyone says I look good with both I normally tend to have it long for a while and then cut it short and then grow it again and so on i get bored if i just leave it

Best Answer

I generally prefer women who have long hair and/or an eccentric haircut (i.e. asymmetrical bob).

Best Answer

i love long hair but over here most girls have real long hair but keep it up in a bun, i keep telling them let it down, most older guys here like it long and down.

Best Answer

I like it long...

Best Answer

Guys have different tastes and different lengths look good on different women. I don't think there's any hard and fast rule.

Best Answer

Long hair is usually preferable.

Best Answer

Long, always.

Keep it long.

He is right.

Best Answer

all different I guess... previous liked it short.. this one likes it long.. trying to grow it and it is taking forever lol

Best Answer

It depends on the guys idealism factor it doesn't bother me but I've known people who still believe guys =short hair gals = long. Just do whatever feels comfortable

Best Answer