lawa1 lawa1 70+, M 12 Answers Jul 18, 2011

Although I am a bisexual man, and have received MANY ******** from both women and men, I'm not sure that I can give a truly ob<x>jective answer to this question. Up until the age of 48, I only ever received ******** from women, and in fact, from ONE woman in particular, my wife (now ex-wife). When we were young, the ******** weren't great, but HEY, she was sucking my ****, so who was *I* to complain? lol<br />
Over the years, however, she got better. MUCH better! And in the two years or so before our marriage went bad, she had become QUITE good at oral sex, able to bring me to an ****** without too much effort, and at the VERY end, she was even swallowing!<br />
Then I discovered that I was bisexual, and I started to get BJs from men as well as women, and with my wife no longer in the picture, there was a wide variety of sexual partners. And I started to GIVE ******** as well, something I now enjoy very much! But while there is certainly something to be said about a man being "familiar with the equipment", I have to say that I STILL enjoy a ******* from a woman much more than one from a man. But for me, I am just biased by the fact that I adore women so much, and the visual of a woman giving me head is SO much more arousing than watching a man do it. Oh, I still LOVE getting head from a man too, and I can be brought to ****** that way, but it will always be just a little bit better when it is a woman whose lips are wrapped around my shaft!

Best Answer

My boyfriend says I give sensational blow jobs, as good as he gets from his male buddy. But I always listen to the guy, encouraging him to tell me what technique works best for him and what feels good and what doesn't. I also have watched good gay ***** to see how guys practice oral on each other. One thing I've learned is that the longer I can make a blow job last the happier my guy will be

Best Answer

my opinion, it takes the desire to please, one can find pleasure in sucking as wellas being suck. turn the question around do girls lick ***** better than guys?

Best Answer

Yup we sure do !!

Best Answer

Yes guys give better Blow Jobs. They know what they want so they willwork at it.

Best Answer

You are so right.We are much much better.I had a guy last night. I warned him and it took less than 5 minutes to make him explode.I swallowed and he went crazy.He loves my now.
Louise

Best Answer

us trannies are the best - we know what feels best, and most of us have a drive to do the best we can :3

Best Answer

In my experience, yes. I'm trying to teach my girlfriends what to do, but it's not easy.

Best Answer

Yes....yes.......Yeeeeeeesssss....... What was the question?

Best Answer

It's a different sensation. Most men can make me climax faster bbecause they suck harder and don't forget about thefamily jewels. Also don't climax from BJs with most women because I want to finish inside of her

Best Answer

Definetly better yes.We are much better than woman because we really know how to do it.<br />
YES YES YES<br />
Louise CD

Best Answer

Generally yes. Reason...who knows what satisfies a man, better than a man? From my experience (Being bi) I have never been as satisfied by a woman as I have by a man.

Best Answer

yes guys do

Best Answer