There's a guy at work and sometimes he puts his hands in his pockets and I can clearly see the outline of his ****. I always look at it, of course, but also wonder if he does it on purpose. From what I have seen, it is worth showing off a little.
sassyroo sassyroo 26-30, F 8 Answers Aug 19, 2012

Absolutely yes! :)<br />
If I go shopping for skintight white girls-pants/jeans I make sure that the fabric is thin enough to show the penis-outline to all the nice girls/women in town, especially if I have a hard-on. The thin fine fabric makes it easy to let them see more when I'm getting wet (in rain for instance): the fabric is almost see-through when wet!<br />
I love it to wear this wet white pants while shopping in a big crowded grocery store, and I absolutely know that the cashier girl can see my penis through the wet transparent fabric. I did it a few days ago after getting wet in a strong rain shower in public, and I enjoyed it so much...

Best Answer

It's not like I can hide it. I don't care you can look or rich if you like. It's the same with camel toe or your ****

Best Answer

Hey, knock. Yourself out. If its there, I wouldn't mind if you even patted it. :0)

Best Answer

we are always lookin at cameltoes so why wouldnt women look at *****.

Best Answer

Of course ;) We love to show off and appreciate the looks...

Best Answer

That's always been what I thought (i.e., yes and yes).

Best Answer

YES and YES ! We love to be the subject of a lady's gaze just as many women like to have a man look at her. It is natural to enjoy thinking that you can capture someones attention and that you are actually desired.

Best Answer