maddieaz maddieaz 36-40, F 20 Answers Jun 29, 2010

i've seen guys talk crap about women that do this yet claim they like it in the next breath. who knows what they really like/dislike? that's why i never chased guys. if you want to get with me, you'll have to make the first move.

Best Answer

Most of us guys love it! Unless we're not into you, but if we're the least bit interested, "desperate" would be the last thing on our mind.

Best Answer

i think you would come off as "easy" if it was a random or someone you just met. <br />
if you were dating and exclusive, then it would probably be a turn on

Best Answer

depends on the girl, depends on the guy

Best Answer

I agree with College guy 101

Best Answer

I loooove it when a girl comes onto me!

Best Answer

If you seemed sincere in what you said. I might like it but your probably to young any way

Best Answer

I think girls should just be their natural friendly selves. Just have a nice conversation. You don't have to overly or inappropriately flirt to get to know the guy. I think guys like it when you just talk to them like in everyday conversation. As your friendship grows there will be plenty of time to flirt with them.

Best Answer

Being desperate has not been an issue since the early days of womens Lib and equal rights came into the picture as it gives men one less thing to worry about as a few of them are shy when it comes to starting a conversation with a woman. hence the old saying " A man chases a woman until SHE Catches Him , In the Army this is known as a pincer maneuver used to out flank them .

Best Answer

My ego absolutely loves when a woman lets me know she is interested. It's a great feeling to know that sometimes you can just be the person pursued. Anyways, in my 20's I got it a lot. Not so much at 39. LOL

Best Answer

no gender bias ! if both sides think about avoiding looking desperate then none will say. so should be fine for girls and if guy is interested too then he'll like else doesn't matter even if it looks desperate or whatever.

Best Answer

I can't speak for everyone else but, I like it when a girl lets me know that she is interested. I am terrible at picking up subtlety. I usually rely on my friends to say," hey dumbass that girl is coming to you. What's your problem?" Desperate is only when they become stalkers or they want to form a life commitment after one drink together.

Best Answer

Come on, I mean....

Best Answer

Depends how it's done I'd have thought and where they are. I think if she goes up to him and starts groping him it might put him off unless he's only after one thing himself and his options are slim. But there's no harm in starting a conversation with someone you like is there?

Best Answer

HAHAHAHA

Best Answer