I love the look of strapy heels with blue jeans ;-)

Best Answer

not important<br />
sometimes I like it,sometimes don't

Best Answer

Love it but it makes me look shorter than I am

Best Answer

I'm not scared of your heels darlin the higher the better better even they boots!!!

Best Answer

i really don't care, most women do not wear heels well though.

Best Answer

i love women in heels...it makes them look even sexier...and the way they move while wearing them...drool!

Best Answer

i love it when they wear them. so sexy

Best Answer

High heels definitely make a woman's legs look sexier. I like ladies with heels!

Best Answer

Oh Yeah...most of the time. They do great things to the legs and give shape to the backside. Heels dress up ANY outfit and most women who wear them act like they feel good about themselves when they do. HOWEVER, wear them and feel good about yourself. When you feel good about your look, you ALWAYS look good!

Best Answer

Men Love them when women wear high heels it turns me on but only depends on how old she is and how hot she is

Best Answer

i love it when women wear heels i wish i could meet someone who i could wear heels with, they are so sexy

Best Answer

I love high heels...except when I went out with my friend Alicia. She is a 5'10" beautiful black female. I'm a six foot one white male. We already get looked at so with her in heels see is an inch or more teller than me...not cool when your lady is taller than you.

Best Answer

A really tall woman in really high heels is very hot! I wouldn't care at all if my woman in heels was taller than me. All the better if she stands out. What is sexy about heels is the attention they draw!

Best Answer

I see no problem with the lady being taller than the guy. In fact, I think it's hot if she's in heels.

Best Answer

i love them, but i find girls wearing it to be kinda intimidating... but they are so alsome to wear us guys should have some more options

Best Answer

no doesnt scare me - the strappier the sexier

Best Answer

past boyfriends did not like it when I wore high heels because I would then be taller than them, but now my new man is the same height as me when I wear heels so I guess its all good.

Best Answer

Yeah we don't want our women to be taller then us.

Best Answer

They were insecure

Best Answer

Why not? Who cares? Be more comfortable with yourself. I think it'd be really awesome!

Best Answer

I love women in heels!

Best Answer

Love it !!!!!!!

Best Answer

It don't matter what i think its what you feel more comfortable in,personally i prefer them in boots or tennis shoes and blue jeans

Best Answer

Stilettos are a good weapon to wear if you are attacked. And the police can't touch you for wearing them. You could kill a man with a couple. Of whacks easily.......ladies.

Best Answer

We looooove it!

Best Answer