janejopie janejopie 22-25, F 11 Answers Jan 16, 2012

i very much like to finger girls. that easiest way to make them more wet and easily accessible, isnt it?

Best Answer

I like to finger ladies, especially while lightly sucking on their clitoris. Nothing like inducing a g-spot and clitoris ****** at the same time in a woman. Why do I like it, because it is very erotic and sensual to bring pleasure to a woman.

Best Answer

Yes. I like to look at her facial ex<x>pressions, hear her moan, and smell her nectar while moving my fingers in her. It takes guys some time to master it though. Making contact with a vagina is very different from touching a penis. There's a certain gentleness a man must learn. A penis, on the other hand, can be handle rougher.

Best Answer

All the above and the fact that if guys take their time and just don't ram them in, they can slowly tease your g spot eventually assisting your climax to be that much more enjoyable.

Best Answer

It is just so erotic to slide a finger in her moist slippery love tunnel- love it. Though it is immeasurably more enjoyable in combination of having your tongue on her Clitoris

Best Answer

do i need to answer that?? really u shud know by now,,lol oh and give us a chance an i,ll show u why!!!!!

Best Answer

It is mainly a desire to give pleasure to your partner and it ispossible to give her several ******* before you actually enter her, thus she is ready and happy to join you in a mutual<br />
******.

Best Answer

BECAUSE IT GIVES THEM PLEASURE! AND THAT S WHAT S EXCITING! EVERYONE HERE HAS SAID "WET". WELL WHY DYA SUPPOSE THAT IS?<br />
THERE S YOUR ANSWER! VIVA FINGERS!

Best Answer

Some do,some don't...Ilike to use my face!!!!

Best Answer