janejopie janejopie 22-25, F 11 Answers Jan 16, 2012

i very much like to finger girls. that easiest way to make them more wet and easily accessible, isnt it?

Best Answer

I like to finger ladies, especially while lightly sucking on their clitoris. Nothing like inducing a g-spot and clitoris ****** at the same time in a woman. Why do I like it, because it is very erotic and sensual to bring pleasure to a woman.

Best Answer

All the above and the fact that if guys take their time and just don't ram them in, they can slowly tease your g spot eventually assisting your climax to be that much more enjoyable.

Best Answer

It is just so erotic to slide a finger in her moist slippery love tunnel- love it. Though it is immeasurably more enjoyable in combination of having your tongue on her Clitoris

Best Answer

do i need to answer that?? really u shud know by now,,lol oh and give us a chance an i,ll show u why!!!!!

Best Answer

It is mainly a desire to give pleasure to your partner and it ispossible to give her several ******* before you actually enter her, thus she is ready and happy to join you in a mutual<br />
******.

Best Answer

BECAUSE IT GIVES THEM PLEASURE! AND THAT S WHAT S EXCITING! EVERYONE HERE HAS SAID "WET". WELL WHY DYA SUPPOSE THAT IS?<br />
THERE S YOUR ANSWER! VIVA FINGERS!

Best Answer

Some do,some don't...Ilike to use my face!!!!

Best Answer