mymemories999 mymemories999 22-25, F 20 Answers Jul 29, 2012

I married a fat girl, she's amazing and keeps getting fatter over the years. It's amazing.

Best Answer

I certainly like them alot. Not grossly overweight, but a couple of pounds is more than OK. There's just... something about a slightly larger girl. Could be because my first time was with a girl that was slightly overweight and thought she was ugly. In fact she was a wonderful person and she had an utterly lovely body that I personnally found immensely beautiful, even if she did not look like a fashion model. I've also found that bigger people tend to be more gentle, this particular wonderful big woman as well. As other posters say, it is all in the eye of the beholder - I definitely prefer someone who is slightly stout to a rail-thin model tipe with no breasts.

Best Answer

Some guys do, just like some guys don't. Personal preference.

Best Answer

What do you prefer?

Best Answer

I'm not interested in dating.

Best Answer

fat girls I like mopeds they're fun to ride but you don't want your friends to catch u on one

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

There's someone for everyone. The ones worth keeping look at the personality over the package.

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

Some guy's do.I do..but only if they like cheese.If not,i don't have time for them.It's all about the cheese.woooot.

Best Answer

Yes, its a well-known fact that men like to marry fat girls. Men are marrying fat girls every day all over the world.

Best Answer

only if they oinkers too,,, woooo hoooo,, and soooouie,,, too :)

Best Answer

There is more to cuddle!

Best Answer

Some women wear their weight in really yummy places.<br />
But you love, and marry, the entire person...as they are.

Best Answer

Don`t say fat,say plumy,Yes I am one of those guys,those ladies also have a personality and are beautiful.

Best Answer

What does 'plumy' mean....?

Best Answer

Have you seen a plum tree when the plums are ripe,yummy

Best Answer

I consider myself one of luckiest guys in the world to be marrying a fat girl. I love her soft body and wouldn't change that for any model in a magazine.

Best Answer

I am a tall skinny guy. When I was in my teens, I was VERY TALL and VERY SKINNY!!! In fact, I stood taller than all of the fat girls I encountered and, of course, I towered way over short fat girls. Actually, I gravitated toward short fat girls. They really turned me on!!! I was so skinny that whenever I looked at a short fat girl who far outweighed me while I towered way over her, I thought to myself: "I know she is way stronger than I am even though I am way taller than she is. I remember one short fat girl who was bold enough to walk over to me. I towered over her b more than a foot while she outweighed me by more than fifty pounds. While she and I stood in front of each other, I was looking way down at her while she was looking way up at me when she suddenly fled her huge arms in front of me and then she said to me while she continued looking way up at me: "Whatever you try to do to me I would do to you with greater force because I am stronger than you are and I weigh more than you do." I was caught completely by surprise with her remark to me.

Best Answer

I LOVE EM :O :) :D My late wife was BIG :O

Best Answer

I did marry a fat girl, one who I instantly fell in love with upon meeting. I have always been attracted to larger women, so I've never dated anyone that weighed less than 230. (That is coincidental. I'm not refusing girls that weigh less, I'm just more likely to proposition a larger lady.) So, when I look at a fat woman, I feel aroused. I am like any other virile male, in that I am excited by the visual. Your large voluptuous body excites me, and it is the first thing that I am attracted to.

Best Answer

Exactly. A lovely big soft women, with loads of creases to run your fingers into. Can't beat it.

Best Answer