mymemories999 mymemories999 22-25, F 17 Answers Jul 29, 2012

I married a fat girl, she's amazing and keeps getting fatter over the years. It's amazing.

Best Answer

I certainly like them alot. Not grossly overweight, but a couple of pounds is more than OK. There's just... something about a slightly larger girl. Could be because my first time was with a girl that was slightly overweight and thought she was ugly. In fact she was a wonderful person and she had an utterly lovely body that I personnally found immensely beautiful, even if she did not look like a fashion model. I've also found that bigger people tend to be more gentle, this particular wonderful big woman as well. As other posters say, it is all in the eye of the beholder - I definitely prefer someone who is slightly stout to a rail-thin model tipe with no breasts.

Best Answer

Some guys do, just like some guys don't. Personal preference.

Best Answer

What do you prefer?

Best Answer

I'm not interested in dating.

Best Answer

fat girls I like mopeds they're fun to ride but you don't want your friends to catch u on one

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

There's someone for everyone. The ones worth keeping look at the personality over the package.

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

Some guy's do.I do..but only if they like cheese.If not,i don't have time for them.It's all about the cheese.woooot.

Best Answer

Yes, its a well-known fact that men like to marry fat girls. Men are marrying fat girls every day all over the world.

Best Answer

only if they oinkers too,,, woooo hoooo,, and soooouie,,, too :)

Best Answer

There is more to cuddle!

Best Answer

Some women wear their weight in really yummy places.<br />
But you love, and marry, the entire person...as they are.

Best Answer

Don`t say fat,say plumy,Yes I am one of those guys,those ladies also have a personality and are beautiful.

Best Answer

What does 'plumy' mean....?

Best Answer

Have you seen a plum tree when the plums are ripe,yummy

Best Answer

I did marry a fat girl, one who I instantly fell in love with upon meeting. I have always been attracted to larger women, so I've never dated anyone that weighed less than 230. (That is coincidental. I'm not refusing girls that weigh less, I'm just more likely to proposition a larger lady.) So, when I look at a fat woman, I feel aroused. I am like any other virile male, in that I am excited by the visual. Your large voluptuous body excites me, and it is the first thing that I am attracted to.

Best Answer