He is 19, i am 21. We have been together for over 7 months now and we are still in that lovely in love phase (i hope it never ends :3). When we were together for 3 months , we were already settling some stuff like that if we were to live together that i want to take my dog with me. Now four months later we (mainly him really) are talking about where to live and have already decided to get one sweet cat and a bigger dog as well, probably a husky. Even the cars are pretty much decided. At a certain point he was even openly telling our friends that he wanted at least 2 kids. And it became really quiet when he said that. My boyfriend is the really honest type. He wouldn't say it if he didn't mean it. Do guys like to talk about it? Because i am a bit scared since i am his first girlfriend that he is a bit too inexperienced in love that he might be overexagerating. It is not that i don't want him to or anything, i just try stay with my both feet on the ground. I love him very much :3
JustALittleAdvice JustALittleAdvice 18-21, F 3 Answers Mar 24 in Dating & Relationships

guys don't usually talk about it unless they LOVE you. Your are a very lucky girl, you have an amazing boyfriend, hope everything works out for you xx But, usually if he's inexperienced it doesn't matter, first love might be great for you guys, but it is usually when they first fall in love when they think of all this... just make sure he doesn't change his mind if u want to keep him x

Best Answer

thanks for the advice ^^

Best Answer

What is the function me bra,p@nty,undrwear?

Best Answer

wut?

Best Answer

Nope. Thats the one thing he's afraid of.

Best Answer

He is afraid of what?

Best Answer