mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 29 Answers Mar 31, 2011

What does it matter if the woman has long or short hair, you should never judge a book by it's cover.

Best Answer

Guys like women, full stop....We even like bald women..

Best Answer

i think they prefer long hair but I have had both short, long, and medium and they still don't like me...

Best Answer

I bet that's not true? Is it?

Best Answer

Hmmm...prefer long hair...

But some shorter styles are ok still.... just not all of them..

I feel left out.... you commented on everybody elses post.. :(

Why not me?

Best Answer

I have had short hair and received many compliments from both men and women. Now I have very long hair, and I can't go anywhere without getting at least 5 compliments a day. It's extremely thick too, even with getting it highlighted blond. Men do prefer my long hair more than my short hair.

Best Answer

my bf prefers long hair on me. I think it suits me well too.. he loves to play with it and hold on to it while i am sucking his **** or he pounding me from back...Infact I likes that too

Best Answer

i dont get why men like long hair so much. i have boy short hair, and im just as feminine as my friend who has hair down to her butt. im not a lesbian, im still interested in sex, i dont hate men. lol just cuz you dont have hair to grab during sex doesnt mean your cant give a man the ride of his life ;)

Best Answer

i like both depends on the style if we where swimming i say long and short not to to short maybe like a bob kind then i am fine.

Best Answer

Long or short whatever looks good.

But i like short girls with short hair. Suits them well.

and btw i like your eyes.

Best Answer

Long hair DEFINITELY. I have zero friends that like short hair on a woman. Long, feminine hair is ALWAYS best ladies. The short look tells a guy one of a few things. A) you're mad at men. 2) you're a lesbian (see A). c) you're no longer interested in sex.

Best Answer

i think most guys prefer long hair but now and then short hair looks good one some women but not that oftern

Best Answer

It depends on the woman and her hair style if it is short...but I usually prefer long.

Best Answer

My wife has very long hair and has for many years and it looks great

Best Answer

Long hair, They like something to grab on to...

Best Answer

Well I asked a guy that question and his answer was long hair because they have something to hold on to when having sex. Pulling on the long hair and running your fingers through it...SO us people with short hair are just out of luck for good sex if we don't have the long hair LOL

Best Answer

No preference. But if long hair, well organise & i find pony tail is cute!

Best Answer

Long hair is cute.

Best Answer

I've had long hair almost all my life. The longest was belong my ***, I cut it because I would sit on it, hit people with it, and people pulled it by accident. It's not as long but, long enough.

Best Answer

Long hair -not everywhere !!!

Best Answer

I am a long hair type when it comes to girls hair.Love playing w.a girls hair and the longer the better....anyone w/long hair I can play with around here?

Best Answer

i've noticed that too.

Best Answer