I know some guys that prefer girls who can only cook,look good all the time,and basically got no opinion about nothing whatsoever. Is that what you guys really like? do you hate it when your girlfriends state their opinion or when they're maybe smarter than you or more successful?
LoloRussBender LoloRussBender 18-21, F 32 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I need somebody I can talk to and have a good conversation with. If I wanted somebody to look at I'd buy a poster.

Best Answer

oh wow i'd be incredibly bored being with a woman that did nothing but cook and agree with everything I said, I don't want a shiny toy I want a person... I like a person with opinions and ideas, someone who's stimulating and engaging

Best Answer

Stupid usually prefers stupid. Don't worry about it, a smart guy will like a woman with a mind.

Best Answer

Intelligence is always sexy. Intelligence brings with it knowledge, both carnal and intellectual, which make for great sex as well as great conversation.

Best Answer

Does it matter what they prefer. Better to be the person you want to be and find a guy who appreciates you for you!

Best Answer

BA right here.

Best Answer

Thanks! :)

Best Answer

Educated and smart---though a Picachu costume is a plus, too

Best Answer

They just want big boobs.

Best Answer

I like a lady who is able to hold a stimulating conversation

Best Answer

Different guys like different things.

Best Answer

Different guys prefer different kinds of girls. Don't try to generalize it.

Best Answer

it really doesnt matter if she is smart or not - as long as she can smile and be playful that is all that matters - stereotyping is nonsense - we are all a part of Gods creation

Best Answer

It depends on the guy. If you are looking to go out with someone for no reason other than money, of course he doesn't want to get bothered by your talking - you are nothing but a trophy, something he can brag about. If, on the other hand your not a gold digging tramp, who goes out with a guy because you actually like him ( and not just his wallet ), then yes, he will prefer that you are intelligent. Not all educated people are intelligent, just as many intelligent people are not well educated, something to do with money.

Best Answer

Intelligent women always make me swoon. :-)<br />
Also women who know how to speak several different languages has always been VERY sexy to me!

Best Answer

My girl is very smart, very well educated, and we butt heads all the time. I keep telling her that there is no way in hell we are going to make this relationship succeed. So it has gone for the last 6 years, we are engaged to marry next year. On a side note I have, until recently, been a self-educated man, now I am back in school working on my master's. I mention this because if it were not for her, I would not be doing this. Personally I dig the smart chicks. I'd rather have someone with an opinion and butt heads than no opinion at all.

Best Answer

Men who is intelligent themselves, will take a woman home to meet his parents if she is intelligent and well educated. On the flip side he will lay with a dumb woman and use her, but she will never meet the parents. It's all about the "Sex" and that's it. :((

Best Answer

I think that men (the normal ones) just like women to be themselves. To not take themselves too seriously, to have a good sense of humour, to not pile on makeup with a garden trowel, to not be so skinny there is nothing to hug, that kind of thing ... <br />
Just my opinion :)

Best Answer

The ability to carry on a minimal conversation is the least expected!

Best Answer

I hate stupid people but when it comes to women, the dafter they are the easier i can seduce them with my intelligence into my warming bed

Best Answer

Educated and smart - unless that other head is doing the thinking.

Best Answer

No such preferences.

Best Answer