d2babh d2babh 18-21, F 26 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

a honest, sweet, caring girl. Physical beauty comes in all shapes and sizes

Best Answer

Petite and cute.

Best Answer

ones that are honest

Best Answer

They don't care, all they want is big boobs.

Best Answer

I can't tell whether this reply is sarcastic or just plain truthful... but it is true.

Best Answer

all is beautiful...as long as they like to be loved

Best Answer

at this stage all she needs is to be able to breath on her own

Best Answer

Relative. I like pretty girls. That is my only criteria.

Best Answer

Don't care.

Best Answer

any type of woman is fine as long as they have a good personality - big girls need love to - thats just more pushin for the cushion

Best Answer

I love petite as in Eva Longoria, and love watching pretty tiny woman take big fat *****

Best Answer

i prefer them beautiful and sexy, with wit and intelligence and a mind on their own, no matter if they`re petite, tall or big or something other than this.

Best Answer

I love taller, bigger girls, not fat, just real, hate tiny girls!! not knocking you girls, just not my taste!!

Best Answer

It's secondary to other features, but I'd say tall and athletic/slim...

Best Answer

Willing is fine!!!!

Best Answer

Different strokes for different folks. The outside can be fixed save the height issue. It is what is on the inside that cannot be changed.

Best Answer

Does it really matter what all of them prefer? When you meet the right guy for you .. he'll prefer however you are. :)

Best Answer

Im a big girl, and the guys that Ive played with wanted a clean, pretty faced girl that has her head on straight....I always thought it was because I was kinky...go figure ;)

Best Answer

Depends if the boys are petit, grand or gross. Does anyone udderstand this mammary gland obsession?

Best Answer

Guys are individuals just like you, they all have different likes and dislikes.

Best Answer

I prefer a bigger girl, we all like something and to me big girls rock :)

Best Answer