a honest, sweet, caring girl. Physical beauty comes in all shapes and sizes

Best Answer

ones that are honest

Best Answer

Petite and cute.

Best Answer

Relative. I like pretty girls. That is my only criteria.

Best Answer

any type of woman is fine as long as they have a good personality - big girls need love to - thats just more pushin for the cushion

Best Answer

All guys are different. For me, they're all the same height and shape when I put them across my knee.

Best Answer

I love petite as in Eva Longoria, and love watching pretty tiny woman take big fat *****

Best Answer

i prefer them beautiful and sexy, with wit and intelligence and a mind on their own, no matter if they`re petite, tall or big or something other than this.

Best Answer

It's secondary to other features, but I'd say tall and athletic/slim...

Best Answer

Willing is fine!!!!

Best Answer

Different strokes for different folks. The outside can be fixed save the height issue. It is what is on the inside that cannot be changed.

Best Answer

Im a big girl, and the guys that Ive played with wanted a clean, pretty faced girl that has her head on straight....I always thought it was because I was kinky...go figure ;)

Best Answer

Depends if the boys are petit, grand or gross. Does anyone udderstand this mammary gland obsession?

Best Answer

I prefer petite girls in stature, but not necessarily in weight. If your ribs stick out like a sickly dog then no ty

Best Answer

I prefer a girl who is the same size as me so we can share clothes.

Best Answer

All kinds of girls.

Best Answer

i like and prefer bigger girls with big ***

Best Answer

Me, through the years have talked to guys asking their preference. They say they don't care. SO... it's me. I prefer my guy taller. Only ONE was the same height.

Best Answer

i prefer short. o.o ^.^

Best Answer

I prefer a bigger girl, we all like something and to me big girls rock :)

Best Answer