anointedonee anointedonee 22-25 24 Answers Feb 8, 2012

YES... no decent self respecting male wants to date the town bike that everyone in town has taken a ride on. Think how fun a high school reunion could be gathering all your male friends together to talk about how good your woman is in bed since everyone has first hand experience. Some shallow guys think life is guaged on how often you get laid or who you lay... but in 99% of those cases the guy has nothing to offer other than his member..... and so in their minds sex is all that matters and they dont care if you sleep with the entire football team as long as they get some action too. It is a proven fact with studdies to back it up that the lower your level of education, the more important sex is to you in your life. When the brain between your ears is lacking... a guy's body auto switches to the "other" head and then all reason is tossed out the window.

Best Answer

As long as it's no more than one , no.

Best Answer

Ok I realize this question is "resolved" but REALLY?? Who cares about how many people a person did or did not sleep with before they met you? I couldn't care less as long as they were honest about it. The only concern I'd have is if they had a disease, but you can get a disease fro sleeping with ONE person.<br />
Oh goodness, Canuck: "It is a proven fact with studdies to back it up that the lower your level of education, the more important sex is to you in your life. " <br />
Some links to ONE study, please? Sheesh. I must be the most uneducated person I know. That is perhaps one of the silliest statements I've seen on EP and that is saying something..

Best Answer

Agreed. It could really only benefit ;-)

Best Answer

I don't know....do women really care about how many other women the man has slept with? My son is 19 and what he cares about is diseases. He sees girls who look like they will sleep with anyone and he thinks they probably have a disease (they probably do) and the sad thing is that lots if not all those "loose" girls were probably molested at a young age and lack boundaries and self-respect.

Best Answer

As long as I am the last, it's a complement.

Best Answer

As a man, I would say the fewer the better. A real virgin would be the supreme prize!<br />
To the women who would disagree, I say, would you not prefer a degreed professional to a ditch digger?

Best Answer

If you love them enough it won't matter. Sure you'll feel insecure or a bit jealous, but love in strong enough to get past that. Just think about it this way, if it bothers you so much, why are you with them? Do you really love them? Or are you just insecure? <br />
A lot of guys aren't virgins and girls have to accept that, so why can't guys accept it about their girls? If you expect your woman to accept it, yet you don't accept it about them, that's a double standard and you are very insecure and very ignorant towards life.

Best Answer

Honestly, I used to - then I realized it really doesn't matter.

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer

If your partner comes with history then you have to handle it.

Best Answer

Yes, so don't tell them!

Best Answer

what if they find out?

Best Answer

Don't lie just say, it's the past I don't see the need to go over it. Then if they find out, you haven't really done anything wrong.

Best Answer

Not really mine still has boyfriend in India. When we go India he takes care of my beautiful wife. He is her bull but he is nice he let me sleep in the same room.

Best Answer

the do care... but if they love the woman enough the will say the past is past

Best Answer

I always did. Also wanted details as I found that exciting.

Best Answer

No guy wants his girlfriends vagina to look like the Grand Canyon.

Best Answer

Sadly, some do. I met a guy recently who thought that the more girls a guy slept with, the better, and the less guys a girl slept with, the better.

Best Answer