phoenix2011 phoenix2011 36-40, F 10 Answers Oct 11, 2011

Now that I'm close to 40 I aint runinn after S**t anymore!

Best Answer

lol...i know what you mean...if you want to spend time with me then spend it....no games

Best Answer

lol great response

Best Answer

exactly no games, **** off can't be doing with that ****!!!!

Best Answer

I don't know about older or younger but its for sure a mature thing its never going to be as good later on as it is in the beginning . enjoy her while she still likes you while she still shaves her legs for you . as soon as she has you then she will try to change you make you better . I pity you if her sex is extra hot and she does things you never had done . she will have you sitting down to pee .

Best Answer

that was so out of left field....i promise to always shave my legs....as a matter of fact i like the way they feel so that won't be a problem...

Best Answer

I wasn't talking about you specifically , sheesh

Best Answer

chase.... equals game playing, and life is to darn short to play games. if you like some one and they ask you out, say yes. if your not interested dont. I rarely ask a woman a second time, and Im not concerned with whether I missed a good one because I did not ask a second time.

Best Answer

You mean like a "**** catch and release program" type of thing? :-)

Best Answer

lol....i guess....i was just reading something and wondering....

Best Answer

All people wan't to be chased even after you are married i'm lucky iv'e always been w ppl that are really into me or into me enough to make me happy if they weren't i wouldn't wan't the relationship

Best Answer

I prefer to be chased, its a better feeling then the capture. It makes "me" feel desired, witch is a great feeling.

Best Answer

but once you are caught....doesn't that feel good. I love to just spend time with people. No questions no worries.

Best Answer

Thats the best part, being caught and not released.

Best Answer

terrific response

Best Answer

Yes, they all like the chase. It validates their manhood. Each capture makes them feel good about themselves mentally.

Best Answer

i guess....but then they never stay with the girl cause they are off to find the next girl......

Best Answer

I enjoy the chase, sometimes more then the prize

Best Answer

humm.... why?

Best Answer

no we dont like to chase.... belive me

Best Answer