femmegenderal femmegenderal 18-21, F 20 Answers Sep 14, 2008

If the guy gets mad or is turned off by this information, he's probably not the best choice for a partner anyway. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. Guys like confident women with self-respect. Not being a virgin doesn't mean you don't have self-respect, but "giving it up" when the guy knows you don't really want to may call your self-respect into question. When women decide to have sex for the first time, it should be because that's what THEY want, not because of what the guy wants or what he might think. Whether it's your first time or your 100th time, it should always be on terms you agree with.

Best Answer

I prefer a virgin girl so i wouldn't have the thought of sombody touching them when im around them.

Best Answer

I dated a guy when I was a virgin. It never bothered him. about 8 years later he had the chance to find out what he missed all those years ago. I was told I was worth the wait. Any guy that can't respect you for being a virgin or for being aything for that matter needs to be kicked to the curb with force!

Best Answer

...you dated him for 8 years & didn't have sex with him? do you know if he was getting it from someone else?

Best Answer

My ex actually told me that if I was a virgin when I met him (I hadn't been for 2 years), to call him when I'd had sex. He didn't want to be my first, because in his experience that carried hatred or idolatry with it. He just wanted to be my lover. I thought he was sweet and fortunately I got him to make love to me pretty quick because I showed him my temptress. We lasted 3 years and I will never forget him.

Best Answer

I have a friend who insists he will only date virgins. Yep, you guessed it...he's single.

Best Answer

dang and im that girl lol

Best Answer

If a guy gets upset because you've never had sex, I would be concerned and i would definitely make sure he gets tested for STDs before I'd sleep with him, because it sounds like he might be into some nasty girls. <br />
On the other hand, a virgin fetish is just creepy.<br />
Ideally, it shouldn't matter to him if you are a virgin or not.

Best Answer

It depends on the guy. A drunkard and a prince will probably give you opposite answers.

Best Answer

The only guys I knew who wanted virgins were fundie bible thumpers, half of them weren't virgins themselves.

Best Answer

Some do some don't. Its a prefrence thing. A lot of guys think that its a sexual thing, and don't want to have to go without sex. Others find it to be an opportunity to have a real worth while relationship. It all depends on the type of guy I suppose.

Best Answer

Might have had bad experiences with someone who took casual sex too seriously because it was their first time. There was someone on TV the other day who invited their first lover onto a talk show to ask why he'd dumped her a couple of weeks afterwards. His not-unreasonable answer - they were 14 at the time. She'd been obsessing over this for 20 years. Our society teaches people to take their virginity incredibly seriously - men have to lose it early, women have to wait for the right guy - and it can lead some people to have unhealthy attitudes toward it. Those guys were probably scared that the girl would start to take the relationship incredibly seriously.

Best Answer

wHY NOT ? wE WERE ALL VIRGINS BEFORE OUR FIRST SEXUAL ENCOUNTER ?

Best Answer

Personally i wouldn't get mad either way... everyone has a past before they knew you... and will have a future either with or without you.. guys tend to see it as a challenge when they meet a virgin because they try to be the first in the girls pants... the guys that freak out when they learn a girl is one are the ones that tend to be in it for sex... no disrespect towards the people you know..

Best Answer

Ok here it is: Boys and or any male who is insecure about the size of his penis or his ability to satisfy a woman (legit or not), love virgins. Then there are the rest of us. :) <br />
You do not want to be around a guy who seeks virgins or is repulsed by them! Hope that helped.

Best Answer

its simple as this!<br />
if the guy loves u and wants to marry u, deffenetly likes u to be a virgin!<br />
but if he just wants to bang u, then at most ocasions NO, they dont want u to be virgin

Best Answer