No such thing as "no reason". If thats their excuse then they just don't want to tell you the truth to save you more pain. I think of love as a powerful drug. Your heart isn't broken obviously there is no bleeding coming from your heart right? But you hurt. Could it be that when you are with him it causes a chemical reaction in your body that makes you happy...basically gets you high? Now that high has been taken away since he broke up with you and your body craves that chemical reaction and you are experiencing withdrawels like a junkie. Science has yet to do much study on the subject but that is what I believe occurs when people are heartbroke.

Best Answer

Yes my boyfriend broke up with me over a year ago and is now begging for me back saying he cant stop thinking about me the last 3 months. we were together for over a year and it was pretty serious - engaged and everything. In the year we were broken up I was devastaated and cried every day. In the meantime he partied and dated 5 girls. We are speaking terms now and says I am the only girl he has every loved - but also I was very good to him. We are rekindling a relationship (although I am not sure if is a good idea). But i was soooo in love with this guy.<br />
So in short I think they always think of their exes and it is very possible to rekindle a relationship (but of course every situation is different and the circumstances matter - like why did he break up with you? - were you guys good to each other? - did you guys really love each other?) <br />
My advice would be play it cool and focus on your priorities. Hang out with your friends, boost your confidence...and if he really loved you, he will come backk to you. But it will take a while - maybe a year maybe even 2 - mine came after 15 months oddly.

Best Answer

To be completely honest? the reason he broke up with me, could be MANY reasons, it was very odd and mixxy. and for me to question whether he loved me or not is heartbreaking itself. I know I loved him with all of my heart, loved him more than I've loved any man in my life to be honest, but I truthfully don't doubt he loved me, I just don't feel he cared for me and loved me as much as I loved him...
not to mention, when I was with him, I was at my happiest in life, everyone saw me glowing, everyone saw me super happy so I don't understand where this came from.
even some of his own family didn't understand why this happened, and even one of his cousins was very saddened and shocked, saying he spoke so highly of me and loved me so much so where is this coming from. I was hurt, confused and I felt alone, I actually felt like I lost my only friend. he was the one I confided in about everything, that shoulder I needed to lean on, the one I cried to when I needed to vent. and as soon as he turned his back on me, I literally felt like I had no one.
it was a real tough and rough time for me.
him and I were only together for a year and a half but it was extremely serious, YET long distance. I'm in Jersey, he's in Texas. two entirely different coast. But I was doing all in my power to make it work. I flew constantly to visit him. Left my own family and friends behind just to be with this guy I thought would end up being my husband one day.
and he was gone just like that. I spent months with him at certain times just so we could deal with the distance a bit better, and it seemed to be working. he treated me like a queen and I treated him like a king. effortlessly. ofcourse every now and then we had our arguments but what relaltionship doesnt? it wasnt physical or anything verbally abusive, just petty little things, but we'd get over it and makeup about it the same day.
he went from living on his own to moving back in with his mother. that's when everything seemed to be falling apart for us. I started noticing sneaky things, girls calling his phone, code names in his phone with females numbers hidden in it. but still things that didnt make me leave him, because I loved him so much and believed in making it work.
not to mention, my ex is an african american west indian from trinidad. his mother was very jealous,controlling and bias! not to mention I'm from Seri, so she already was feeling a way about that to him clearly because I am not in their culture. to me I feel that is very ignorant but I didn't want to believe, her not wanting her son to date outside their "religion" and culture would literally make him break up with me.
but he broke up with me over the phone ,waited til I got on the plane to tell me that he didnt want the relationship anymore. and it hurt me deeply, i went into a deep depression, lost weight, couldnt eat, it was sad. and he seemed so cold about it. and his reasons for breaking up with me were so...***-hole'ish. like "you dont interact with my family, you're lazy sometimes, oh and you complain about your weight, and you dont help my mom cook, I have to ask you" I didnt understnad how that could make a man want to break up with a woman he claimed to wanted to marry and have children with some day?
then to see him really moving on by taking females on dates, spending his money on them, dating women with like 4 kids, messing around with women that already have boyfriends, it really confused me and made me feel like I wasn't good enough.
so this is why I feel like our circumstances are way different, because he's being a *****, and plus he moved back home with his mom so she might be in his ear and making her only son feel like he made the right decision by cutting loose his girlfriend. possibly because she felt like he was getting too serious, but its his life, why the hell does it matter? he wanted to move in with me. and I dont think she wanted that. there were even times when she questioned "are you guys sure you ready for this"? never even noticed it until after the breakup.
I thought he was joking with me when he told me he was done but sadly, he wasnt.
I love him to be honest, but ofcourse I'll no longer trust him. if he was to ever come around, I dont know if id take him back. but apart of me wants an apology. that's all. I want him to realize what he did to me was wrong. that's all. I feel like I was left to dry and rot, while he is out having the time of his life. focusing on myself is easier said than done, when the only person you loved, and planned a future with, altered every plan you ever had, by treating you like a stranger. and I am indeed a nobody to him anymore.

Best Answer

what's it matter. he decided that he would be a bad choice for you to be stuck with for the next 50-80 years and let you go back to fishing. fish on, hot stuff.

Best Answer

My boyfriend of 6 years just broke up with me for no reason I'm 25 and he is 28. 2 years ago he started working in the mines while I decided to started my nursing. He has now broken up with me for what I believe to be 'no reason' <br />
We planned New Years, a vacation to visit family, we became god parents to my beautiful niece, we had a holiday booked for Bali, but within 4 weeks it was all cancelled. He tells me he still loves me and if we are meant to be together we Will find each other in a few years to raise a family! WTF. He has since continued to holiday without me, he went to Bali, he has booked flights to South America in a few months. He still talks to me and says he still wants me, but I don't get it. What is going on in his head. I actually thought we would get married and live happily ever after, the breakup has come as a shock and unexpected. Do I think he's having a mid life crisis!

Best Answer

My daughter dated someone for nine months. This past Christmas they met each other's families. On January 10th 2014 he called and said he was coming over. So he did, came in and sat down, and said that one day he woke up in mid December and realized he didn't love her anymore. Mind you there was a lot of traveling on each other's parts during the holiday. I would never have guessed this young man did not love my daughter while we spent the holidays together. My daughter is in shock as there was talk of marriage and family. <br />
I don't know how to console her. Not much of an explanation from him either. It's more than crazy behavior. Any guesses out there?

Best Answer

Congratulations. A guy who breaks.up with a girlfriend for no reason tends to withstand the test of time as a little ***** who can not handle a real woman, because he remains, brace yourself-- a boy! They need to let you go because they know a real woman deserves a man, not a boy--but really it is because they don't know how to handle a woman. You already have a *****, you do not need yet another. Just always remember this: If someone hurts you, the truth is they are hurting, because no one happy would intentionally hurt. another human being. That person needs help.

Best Answer