There are so many songs I hear that take me back to a time and place and a person - not always the time the song came out, but they link to a time and place and person in my life.<br />
Usually, girls and romance, but not always. The song "Horse with No Name" - always takes me in my memory to extending the runway at Kandhar - since the song is about building the runway at Thumrait, I suppose that's appropriate enough. Bob Dylan and "Rainy Day Women" takes me to a pub outside Lakenheath. "Early Morning Rain" always takes me to PT runs on the in the sand at Camp Jackson.<br />
"Ventura Highway" always makes me think of the one woman - the one good woman I ever really found in my life - and how I managed to screw that totally beyond repair.

Best Answer

I can only speak for myself and yes there are songs that trigger memories of time spent with someone

Best Answer

Oh yeah.

Best Answer

Yea my husband sometimes comments that a song reminds him of me or a time in our lives together.

Best Answer

Yes, they do.

Best Answer