cMiranda cMiranda 22-25, F 37 Answers Mar 1, 2010

to the young girl who said "No one wants a slutty girl with a stretched out vagina."<br />
I find that quite offensive. A vagina doesn't get out of shape that easily. Quite often not till childbirth and if the right exercises are done maybe not even then.<br />
When getting married the reason should be about love not because the girl is pure or not. A girl who has had sex before may be ten times nicer than a girl who hasn't. Having sex doesn't make a person bad.

Best Answer

I think people want to marry people they love.

Best Answer

Whoever marries me will have to want a virgin.<br />
I've heard people say "No one want an inexperienced virgin who doesn't know what they're doing."<br />
But I've heard guys say "I wouldn't mind taking the extra time to teach a girl what to do in bed."<br />
But you know what I say? "No one wants a slutty girl with a stretched out vagina."

Best Answer

the fact a girl has had sex doesn't make her slutty or mean she has a "stretched out vagina".
why are people so adamant about demonising female sexuality?
a **** is a girl that sleeps around with EVERYONE, including complete strangers. &amp; to get a stretched out vagina takes a **** load of sex.
do you think a guy would rather marry a girl who is frigid?

Best Answer

I was once told that there is no such thing as a frigid woman, only clumsy men.
Also, if she is a virgin, chances are that she doesnt have STD's. And no, not everyone that has an STD knows it. The fact is, 1 in 4 women have been exposed to an STD.

Best Answer

You have no idea about what you say.

Best Answer

My wife ****** a guy with an 11" **** and she couldn't feel me for a bout a week and I have 8". ******* will stretch but It will shrink also.

Best Answer

my husband married a virgin. i had no sexual experience whatsoever, accept for having been kissed. that was 40 years ago. i've never known (in the biblical sense) a man other than my husband. he had only one partner before marriage, and he wishes he hadn't even done that. we may have been naive, but we learned love making and pleasure without any problem. we've had a passionate 40 years. and we have no bad memories, no hang-ups, and no std's. btw, 3 out of my 5 kids were virgins when they got married.<br />
why WOULDN"T a guy want to have all that?

Best Answer

why wouldn't he be happy even if that wasn't the case?
&amp; that's what they TELL you...

Best Answer

ARE CULTURE IS INSANE.. OF COURSE I WOULD OF LOVED TO MARRIED A VIRGIN AND BEEN A VIRGIN WHEN I GOT MARRIED AND NOT CARRIED ALL THE BAGGAGE OF BROKEN RELATIONHIPS. I mean how special do you feel to be the one she marries because she finally tired of sleeping around and is waking up to the fact that she could get a serious disease. Sex is not that complicated.. that is the easy part.. trust.. respect... intimacy..are the hard part and are easier without hoaring.

Best Answer

Haven't they been extinct since the 70s? Or just on the endangered species list?

Best Answer

It would be better than the town bike!

Best Answer

whats a virgin?

Best Answer

The world would be a better place.... not so many hang ups in the relationship... people would *grow* together

Best Answer

Preferable, very very nice, but not a deal-breaker

Best Answer

Do women want to marry virgins? What difference does it make? Obviously, people that get divorced will not be virgins. Does that disqualify them from re-marrying? People should love each other, not their labels!<br />
Robyn, my friend, you are just a lucky girl that you got it right first time round, but not everyone is as lucky as you. :)

Best Answer

Does it prevent them from re-marrying? Depends upon if they are Christians or not. A Christian can not re-marry unless they divorced because of adultery and they are not the one that cheated.

Best Answer

not me. I don't want a wife that good. it would be tiresome to have to deal with someone that good every day.

Best Answer

There are so many ***** justifying themselves on this page that it isn't funny. Nonetheless, most guys just want some hot *****. New or used.

Best Answer

The best **** I ever had came from the town ***** and she didn't care who new it.

Best Answer

no idea why a guy would want to marry a virgin, unless they are insecure about their performance or "size". <br />
if you're marrying a virgin, chances are she doesn't get too horny, so you're in for a loooong life of sexual frustration/having sex with yourself.

Best Answer

I am looking for a virgin because of religious and health reasons. For some strange reason you seem to think that virgins know nothing about sex. We actually know alot, we just choose not to exercise that knowledge.

Best Answer

I thought I knew a lot about sex when I was a virgin...looking back, I knew squat.

Best Answer

And much more to learn.

Best Answer

well her past is her past - she's with me now, so it's not a big deal. <br />
plus, i'd have to be with the girl for a number of years before i married her, & i'd rather not have to suffer while she keeps her legs crossed ;) haha. <br />
no but seriously - i don't get what guy's big deal with virgins is. when guys talk about 'conquering a woman' for the first time they just sound like douches.

Best Answer

no i would rather have a women that has slept scores of men

Best Answer

I did marry a virgin,,,we were married 43 wonderful years,,,,,,

Best Answer

Good for you guys.

Best Answer

yeah i think all guys wish to marry virgin girl .. this feeling that no one in her life no one discover her secrets before him ..

Best Answer

Faidle: Just because a girl isn't a virgin, doesn't mean she's a sl*t. The guy I gave my virginity to was my high school sweetheart. We weren't married but, at the time, I thought we'd be together forever. We were together for 4 years. I don't regret him being my first. He was my best friend and I still love him today...just not the same way. The next guy (and only other man I've been with sexually) is my husband. I'm not 'stretched out' and I'm not promiscuous and I'd dare someone to call me a sl*t to my face.

Best Answer

egyptian princess pharohs were often not virgins on wedding nights- and this is also the case with aboriginal tribes. an older male of the family would do the deed. some people value the concept of giving their virginity to one person, and if that is what two people both want -go for it, i say. upper classes are not as hung up on it was told at uni, many wealthy couples don't sleep in same beds, but a man should ask a girl if she is before hand. I was raped as a virgin and it was not pleasant an experience without any love or romance.

Best Answer