Have to admit yes, one who is very cute and small but never takes care of herself. Very frazzeled mom who would just be fun to get down and dirty with. And another who is well put together and just dresses and takes care of her self. I think the sex would be very different between the two of them and maybe even fun with all three of us. Both there husbands seem lude duds and dont dress well or take care of themselves. Were actually at home without our spouses at the same time so the fantasy has crossed my mid.

Best Answer

I live in a big neighborhood and I wouldnt want to just limit it to one

Best Answer

OMG used to be my next apt. neighbor.......Steve, and he had the most gorgeous BUTT I ever saw in my life.......<br />
Once, for 3 days, when I was pulling out of my parking space, early in the morning, I happened to look at the bldg. and could see right into his bathroom, thru his living room window......he was standing at the sink in his jockey shorts.......WOW - not the best view of that incredible *** but good enough!!! this went on for 2 more days; on the 4th morning, I noticed the curtains were drawn.....DAMN. someone must have tipped him off or he may have noticed it himself.....he was single then had a live-in gf for a while, then moved away.........what I could have done to him!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Oh yes, every time I see her. The way she dresses and walks keeps my eyes on her every chance I get.

Best Answer