BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 9 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Absolutely yes. I have been into homosexual sex since 1998 when I was 35 and I can't get enough of it!

Best Answer

nop just more infidele XD

Best Answer

only if they're young and hot. everyone else is just frustrated and available

Best Answer

Ha, speak for yourself! Still not having an issue with not getting it. I do not consider myself young or hot. LOL!

Best Answer

I do not know, but my Butler is gay, so I will ask him.

Best Answer

The answer is yes! Straight men have to get a female (Wife, girlfriend, chick at a bar, etc) to consent to have sex with them. How often has a woman said they were not in the mood? Now, gay men just need another man. Men are always in the mood.

Best Answer

I'm not sure that gay men are any more active than ....young men, teens /20s,. All are striving to have sex regardless of gender. I was constantly cruising for ***** when I was young. As I aged I realized that homosexuality was not the evil demon that it had been described as. It was then I found that I prefer sex with men rather than women. Trans men especifically.

Best Answer