Surveys say most women are not too concerned with size. But they also show that the most horny women and women who come from penetration the most frequently prefer large. How much of that is physical and how much is psychological (from enjoyment of seeing big rods or feeling an ego boost from the thought that you have a lover who is well-end0wed)? If you're a woman who finds big rods provide superior sensations, could you put a percentage on how much of that is superior v@ginal sensations and how much it's superior clit0ral sensations through an indirect effect? I'm trying to advance understanding of poorly understood matters.
conceptualclarity conceptualclarity 51-55, M 10 Answers Nov 15, 2012

Seeing them creates anticipation ... and excitement ... which enhances the eventual pleasurable sensations. So a combination of both does it for me. A small penis is not a dealbreaker as far as I'm concerned, but given a choice I prefer something substantial.

Best Answer

Thanks for your answer, wib. Would you say then that the anticipation of great sensations actually causes a big one to have a more aesthetically appealing appearance to your eyes? Also, could you look at that question in the 2nd paragraph on Details? Adding it to Details seems to have gotten this question thrown out of Relationships into the Mature ghetto, which displeases me no small amount. Since it cost me, I would like to get something from it. I don't understand how that happened. I thought I had taken the necessary precautions to beat the filter. I did some test questioning with the same sentences in Details, and I still cannot figure out what went wrong. Looks like the filter has gotten one step ahead of me.

Best Answer

I find that second question difficult to answer. It's not a precise science ... it's not predictable and there are so many other factors to take into account. I can only say how things happen for me of course, and I don't imagine for one moment that we are all the same ...

Best Answer

Well, I know one woman can only speak for herself. So I'd be happy for you to say how things happen for you as best you can.

Best Answer

not in a public forum cc ... I can be exhibitionistic ... but I do draw a line ... :)

Best Answer

P.m.? I'll keep it confidential. I didn't think I could make you blush, lol.

Best Answer

There seems to be a pattern of this questioning staying in Intimacy for a good number of minutes before getting hurled into the Mature ghetto. It used to be if it was going to land in Mature when you didn't designate it for that, it happened right away. ***perplexed*** I want to ask a lot more sex questions before I'm done at EP.

Best Answer

Sure you don't want to p.m. me?

Best Answer

Thick, but not too long! The sight isn't the turn on for me but how the man can handle his powerful lust weapon!

Best Answer

Thanks for a good clear answer, RickiChickie. I think a lot of things matter--length, girth, hardness, cut or uncut, stamina, and certainly technique. If a man is lacking in a variable not easily altered, he should work on variables he can more easily affect. There are also variables on the woman's side she can work on. Could you answer the question I asked in the second paragraph of Details?

Best Answer

Not that I am an expert, far from it. However I did read in men's health magazine a study they did on size, length and girth, in giving the woman pleasure. They plotted the results, Too small, not much pleasure, too big, same as too small. Too large in Girth, not much pleasure, too small, not much pleasure. So the bottom line was over 5, but less than 10 was good length, Girth was the least defined, but the numbers were as expected.
I think each woman has there own threshehold, but if your average girth, 7 inches and know what your doing she will be very happy!

Best Answer

No special clitoral sensations with a well endowed man, so 0%. 100% vaginal.
I think it's the same sensation every penis could give me. I had not so many experiences tho.

Best Answer

Thanks, RickiChickie. Fun2bme4u, I think I've seen that, a great big table, right? I think 7 inches may be a lot of women's ideal, but men a lot shorter than that can do a great job if they employ technique and warm her well with foreplay.

Best Answer

Most men have fingers and a tongue! ;-) ;-)

Best Answer

I think because big ones turn them on. No matter how big you are bad s ex is bad s ex.

Best Answer

Actually, i hate giant rods. They hurt, and if they are too long, they slam into the walls of my uterus.

Best Answer

Many, many women say this. Obviously they know what they are talking about regarding how things operate for them.

Best Answer

Seeing thm turns me on

Best Answer

i think its the pleasure. my wife enjoys a lot more form a big ****. kissing is her turnon. ***** go in later. but i do believe seeing bigger ***** leads to more excitement

Best Answer

Kissing is her favorite foreplay activity?

Best Answer

yea after all, the lips are the most sensitive. lots and lots of nerve endings. well it gets her ready and she sees the ****.

Best Answer

I think the big **** thing is women's revenge for men wanting the big boobs thing.<br />
I don't think men or women get into relationships ba<x>sed on boob or **** size. But it's fun to lust after!<br />
I'm small, so maybe I'm being defensive!

Best Answer

There is a lot of affection for big penises among the women in Japan, and Japan is a place where big breasts really aren't an option for the men. But if a man shows himself worthwhile to a woman while his pants are on, often when they come off, a small penis is not a deal-breaker.

Best Answer

I bang, Size really matters...<br />
But, if the motion in the ocean is better than women really doesn't mind..<br />
But, here, thickness matters..

Best Answer

Why do you have a female avatar?

Best Answer

Coz there's no male avatar for YOGA position..
Am YOGA instructor jfyi buddy... My wife too..

Best Answer

well, when hubby gave me my first kiss.... Told my girlfriends, I was getting it good tonight!!!! he is 6'7" & now about 350 lbs.. I was right & its been almost 16 yrs :) :) I do think size matters :) but they also need to know..what their woman likes!! keeping my hubby :)

Best Answer

Please give more detail. Were you able to estimate his size from feeling him hard against you as you kissed? And I take it you think the physical sensations are more important?

Best Answer