Lol, good question :). I suppose we fit in across a range of habitats, like the leopard we adapt and our skin and hair changes depending on our environment. Just a possibility here but Scandinavians are blonde and quite pale, possibly better for snowy locations. I'm dark haired and I tan well, so I'd probably be able to blend into a forest or heath-lands. That being said we've definitely surpassed the whole notion of camouflage, when you have weapons and are more intelligent than your prey you dont really need to bother hiding. I think the tactics of humans are to overwhelm and outnumber prey, we're not fast like wolves or strong like lions, so we need to back prey into a corner and wear it down by our sheer presence. Look at African tribes even today, they always pick off a lone animal and then they surround it and throw loads of spears. Pretty effective. Why hide when you're the baddest thing on the planet? lol

Best Answer

Definitely. We've conquered the majority of the planet for a reason

Best Answer

our natural habitat is in the coffin. or the gas chambers. we're well hidden there

Best Answer

That's not much of a habitat lol. By definition you have to "live" somewhere for it to be a habitat :)

Best Answer