I went on a great first date today. I felt like we clicked really well and it was the first time I've kissed someone on a first date! (We just went for a coffee and a walk in the park this afternoon) Anyway, we found out that we only live a few streets away from each other (despite the fact that our city has a population of about 1 million) and that next year he's starting a job only two streets away from my workplace. I think we both had a really good feeling about the whole thing. We met through a dating site; I'm the first person he's met from there but I've been using it a bit longer and met maybe 3 other guys over the past year. This has been the first time where I felt like I've really clicked with someone on the first date. Shall I text him just to say I had a nice time today? He almost suggested meeting again tomorrow (but then thought it might be too soon) so we pencilled something for Friday ... We talked about who'd call who and he joked that it was the 21st century .
joker46 joker46 22-25, F 4 Answers Dec 23, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Talk to him. If he's interested in you and you are in him.. why bother counting a few days? What's the point?

Best Answer

Seeing that you talked and joked about the whole calling who thing. I do not see any harm in a text mentioning that you had a great time and thanking him again. Sounds like you both hit it off well. I wish you a lot of luck.

Best Answer

Thanks for your advice - funny, he just texted me suggesting we go see a movie!

Best Answer

:) Awesome. I hope you said you'd like to go.

Best Answer

I did :)

Best Answer

Just text him as I believe u wouldn't want that u could miss a great guy plus he mention is 21st century so just go for it . I would for sure!

Best Answer

ya go and text him, there is nothing like that boys should move first

Best Answer