why r u spreading negativity all around ....r u suffering from depression or borderline psychological disturbance?......life is small enough to enjoy ...so enjoy every moment

Best Answer

I HAVE SEVER DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY AND PHYCHOTIC TENDANCIES AND SELF HARM AND ALCOHOLISM AND ANOREXIC... I CANT EAT FOOD MUCH, IT MAKES ME FEEL BAD FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO FOOD

Best Answer

CAN'T SEE WHAT GOOD THERE IS IN THE WORLD... PEOPLE JUST WANNA BASH ME UP... THE ONE TIME I DID TRY TO BE POSITIVE AND EAT FOOD, I WENT TO MCDONALDS FOR A HAMBURGER, MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS, AND I GOT BASHED UP AND KICKED IN THE FACE A FEW TIMES ON THE GROUND FOR NO REASON...... I'M DEFINITELY NOT GOING OUT TO EAT FOOD FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE

Best Answer

Please don't drink anymore tonight rumy. Try to get some sleep.

Best Answer

why the hell somebody bash u up with no reason .....be with those who r good to u and will keep u happy ......the problem with u is that u dont want to face the fact that ur normal like us ....u might be turning all the things around in wrong way ...u have to come out of it ......go to some concert, pub bar etc ...meet folks and enjoy

Best Answer

WHY AREN'T I ALLOWED TO DRINK, WHEN EVERYONE ELSE DOES AND GOES OUT WITH FRIENDS AND STUFF, AND I'M BAD BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO DO THE SAME? WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO DO WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO ON WEEKENDS?

Best Answer

I DONT KNOW ANYONE WHO IS GOOD

Best Answer

WAT CONCERT CAN I GO TO?

Best Answer

Rumy..you admitted yourself that you're am alcoholic. Guess what? I am too. Alcoholism is a disease and you need help with that. It definitely isn't helping your depression. Have you ever gone to AA meetings?

Best Answer

any rock ......do u have any gf

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer

I SPENT 4 MONTHS IN HOSPITAL UNDER POLICE ORDER... DIDN'T WORK.. THERE WAS A PUB NEXT DOOR AND I STILL HAD MY WALLET ON ME, SO I WENT TO PUB EVERYDAY AND THEY NEVER FOUND OUT

Best Answer

You seriously need to stop drinking Rumy. Do you have anyone who can take you to an AA meeting? Have you been before? You might meet some really nice people there who care and want to help.

Best Answer

I CANT GO ANYWHERE LIKE THAT I HAVE TO WORK ALL THE TIME, ESPECIALLY NOW I BOUGHT SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EXSIST AND COSTS MORE THAN I GOT

Best Answer

I HAVE NO ONE

Best Answer

You're always seeking the negatives. Even when you attempt to be positive, you're just waiting for a reason to have the positive be wrong. These are habits you have developed. Habits are fixed by developing different habits. Expecting the worst in everything is self-fulfilling, and guaranteed to make it continue. You can't expect anything to be different until you begin expecting things to be different. Using emotional cues to make people feel sorry for you is only perpetuating the habit. Google "Cognitive Behavior Therapy." If your psych isn't doing this, then they need to start. You can change this.. but you have to be willing to let go of always wanting to prove the negatives. Good luck.

Best Answer

everyone does.

Best Answer

your soul sounds tortured. who tortured it?

Best Answer

THE WORLD DID

Best Answer

and? the world did? i live in the same world as you.but the world had nothing to do with my situation...i did!

Best Answer

I too am very depressed and i too have problems, but we all deserve a friend . You wanna be my friend? I will gadly try my bestt to be a good friend for you :)

Best Answer

OK

Best Answer

Yes every human does but we have to give also. In your case you have to stop drinking so someone can talk to you. So you can tell us who you are not what your drinking.....go to sleep start fresh tomorrow

Best Answer

I THOUGHT I JUST DONE THAT... WOKE UP TO SAME OLD ****

Best Answer

Sweetie, go take a nap

Best Answer