Do I forgive my wife of 27 years after I walked in on her and our friends husband. I had gone to bed and left them chatting downstairs, I woke and heard stifled moans and realised immediately, I went downstairs to find her with her skirt up and fully exposed and him taking her from behind.
DerekXXX DerekXXX 46-50, M 17 Answers Jun 15 in Dating & Relationships

By all means! Forgive her, because he desired your wife doesn't mean he is no longer your friend! As for her, maybe a curiosity she couldn't<br />
deny? A true man would forgive his woman?

Best Answer

A true man isn't stupid and doesn't forgive everything little thing.

Best Answer

*every

Best Answer

I think you should just leave her.

Best Answer

That might be wisest remark I ever read? Thank you, this girl doesn't have a CLUE!

Best Answer

Sure you did gramps.

Best Answer

Oh dear.

Best Answer

Dude just leave her.

Best Answer

Get lost.

Best Answer

I have a slightly different view as this sort of thing turns me on and reading the comments I hope you and your wife are happy with her being allowed to enjoy others. I have to say it is a fantasy of mine and I would love ot see my wife in that position. and no question of forgiving for me just more encouragement.

Best Answer

Yes forgive her.

Best Answer

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

How much did it excite you? You probably felt intense anger, jealousy as well as intense arousal.

Best Answer

I was very jealous but it excited me immensely, seeing her enjoying being taken like that! I became very aroused.

Best Answer

I'm sure you did...I have felt the same way.

Best Answer

Did you enjoy seeing your wife taken or is it eating you up? Do you ********** when you recall it or does the sight of her (or him) now totally disgust you?<br />
The answer will tell you whether to leave her or not.

Best Answer

I must admit that talking about it with her gave away my true feelings of seeing her with him. She told me it was not the first time he had been to see her. It aroused me totally, and now she has my full blessing to carry on being taken by him.

Best Answer

Get a divorce. it will take awhile for you to forgive her.

Best Answer

I am so sorry for you and your relationship. Trust is so difficult for regain. That must be rough reliving that all these years. Only you (and she) can answer that forgiveness question. To me though, it seems like you have at least in part if you 2 are still together.

Best Answer

It's up to you.

Best Answer