Do I forgive my wife of 27 years after I walked in on her and our friends husband. I had gone to bed and left them chatting downstairs, I woke and heard stifled moans and realised immediately, I went downstairs to find her with her skirt up and fully exposed and him taking her from behind.
Oldfuckface Oldfuckface 66-70, M 16 Answers Jun 15 in Dating & Relationships

By all means! Forgive her, because he desired your wife doesn't mean he is no longer your friend! As for her, maybe a curiosity she couldn't<br />
deny? A true man would forgive his woman?

Best Answer

A true man isn't stupid and doesn't forgive everything little thing.

Best Answer

*every

Best Answer

I think you should just leave her.

Best Answer

Oh, hell yes! Here is another gr8 piece of advice from a 25 yr old virgin with 3 friends. . .. . . . . give you any clue of why she is still a virgin?

Best Answer

That might be wisest remark I ever read? Thank you, this girl doesn't have a CLUE!

Best Answer

Sure you did gramps.

Best Answer

Oh dear.

Best Answer

Dude just leave her.

Best Answer

Oldfuckface. . . If you take advice from some weird kid with a face full of pimples, you deserver everything that comes with it

Best Answer

Get lost.

Best Answer

Yes forgive her.

Best Answer

It's something you both need to have a long talk about before you do anything to change both of your lives

Best Answer

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

How much did it excite you? You probably felt intense anger, jealousy as well as intense arousal.

Best Answer

I was very jealous but it excited me immensely, seeing her enjoying being taken like that! I became very aroused.

Best Answer

I'm sure you did...I have felt the same way.

Best Answer

Did you enjoy seeing your wife taken or is it eating you up? Do you ********** when you recall it or does the sight of her (or him) now totally disgust you?<br />
The answer will tell you whether to leave her or not.

Best Answer

I must admit that talking about it with her gave away my true feelings of seeing her with him. She told me it was not the first time he had been to see her. It aroused me totally, and now she has my full blessing to carry on being taken by him.

Best Answer

I understand what you're going through, albeit I was much younger and the marriage was only 7 years old, but still the circumstances were exactly the same.<br />
My advice - and the less than a penny it's worth - is to first take a deep breath and relax. Allow yourself to take some time to get over the initial shock and anger over what you saw. Then delve deep into your feelings about your wife and marriage.<br />
After you understand them or at least feel comfortable, talk with your wife in a quiet place where you are both comfortable, with no chance of interruption, and plenty of time. You may have to set this up in advance by telling her that you have something important to discuss; then don't discuss it until that time arrives. I know that is easier said than done.<br />
Again just my advice, when the time arrives for your conversation don't approach her in "full on attack mode"; keep the conversation calm, cool, and collected. Explain what you saw and the feelings it brought up. Then let her talk, and just listen - really listen - to what she says; this is probably the most important thing you can do if you feel the marriage is worth fighting for and still love her. If she starts to attack and get out of control, end the conversation immediately before it starts to spin out of control, and both of you say things that you both will regret and it reaches a point of no return. Just tell her that you can resume talking when things have settled down.<br />
I hope that I've given you some ideas and fat to chew on. Good luck!<br />
Peace

Best Answer

You are too old to learn to cook for yourself. You are probably to old to get it up, so I applaud your wife for finding somebody to get her fire stoked.

Best Answer

Luv2flashm,

You don't have to be a 60 plus female to enjoy sex; senior males can and do enjoy it's pleasures too. Not all older men are impotent, and some of us are pretty damn good cooks! I'm a 66 year old male, and I enjoy sex as much as I did when I was younger. Actually it's more because as I've become more mature I've learned a few things that I didn't even know, suspect, or understand about myself or women when I was still wet behind the ears.

I would expect a woman who says her age is between 31-35 would be more mature and understanding about how tough it can be to give up on a long term relationship. But then, maybe because of your superior negative attitude that you've never been in a relationship; let alone a long term one. Or maybe, you're not as mature as your age would lead me to believe. I would have thought that by now you would have learned that sex, real sex, is so very much more than *******. Don't misunderstand, I still love the amazing rush I feel at the moment and the moments leading up to my ***********. But then, that's only a momentarily transient feeling. Sex is intimacy, the giving of yourself, the receiving of another, and so very very much more. If you don't know or understand this yet, I feel very sorry for you.

At least that's what this older than dirt man thinks!

Peace

Best Answer

But can you cook?

Best Answer

Get a divorce. it will take awhile for you to forgive her.

Best Answer

I am so sorry for you and your relationship. Trust is so difficult for regain. That must be rough reliving that all these years. Only you (and she) can answer that forgiveness question. To me though, it seems like you have at least in part if you 2 are still together.

Best Answer

It's up to you.

Best Answer