Two guys, one's 15 and really understands me cuz we're alot alike, the other is 26 and has his future figured out and wants the same things I do and pretty much and he knows almost everything about me, but doesn't quite understand me.
dragonluver137 dragonluver137 18-21, F 11 Answers Dec 6, 2011

It all depends on how old you are and how many experiences or relationships you've had. <br />
I would personally go with the one who understands me and gets me, appreciates me, and is respectful towards me. But it all depends on what is ur age group, guys at the age of 15 years old want other stuff whereas men at 26 yrs old are seeking for a bit more....choose wisely

Best Answer

U SHOULD BE WITH THE ONE THAT MAKES U HAPPY AND LOVED.

Best Answer

the 15 year old will change A LOT over the next few years, mentally, emotionally and physically, what he wants now he won't want in a year, at that age they change what they want more than they change their underwear, but a 26 year old has already matured and knows what they want in life and what they want with a partner, he can learn to "understand you" more, plus they are more likely to be a long term loving relationship, whereas the 15 year old would just be a flash in the pan. on a personal note though.. 15?! seriously?! waaay too young for a 18-21 year old. & BTW don't risk it, don't get busted for statutory rape!! choose wisely!

Best Answer

you go for the one in the middle

Best Answer

If you are 18 and have sex with someone 15 then you are guilty of rape in the eyes of the law. He could take you to court and put you in jail. So see what you are dealing with? Trouble. I would say you can tell the 26 year old what he needs to know about understanding you where as will the 15 year old ever do anything to make a life for himself? You won't know that for a long time.

Best Answer

Well age difference between you and 15 year old, but think about it 15 year olds usually are going get older and their ways will change. He is most possibly going to not be a long term boyfriend. Just because you have things in common dosent mean it is meant to be. You got look at your life and whats best for you.

Best Answer

how old are you? <br />
if you are 18 or over why would you wanna be with a 15 year old child?<br />
if you are only 18 I think 26 is too old.. at least I would think so

Best Answer