VladimirStronsy VladimirStronsy 16-17 13 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in LGBT

If u get to the point to ware u want to hurt someone in anyway u need to b the bigger person and out urself in there shoes...mayb that person lives in abuse and takes it out on everyone else so they dont think bout their own abuse..punching gets u noware but to their level..try to understand their lifestyle...maybe u can help this individual ....

Best Answer

Forgive me, I was really drunk and acting like the idiotic **** I am when I wrote this. all I know is that guy has a raging beef with anyone who isn't a preppy white christian.

Best Answer

Maybe I'm just a ****.

Best Answer

****

Best Answer

If you get to the point of wanting to hurt someone,sit down and figure what YOU are REALLY angry about.

Best Answer

no, thats not the way to go. Be kind to yourself. Understand yourself. Let the others stand up for themselves.

Best Answer

If I'm not harsh on myself, how do I improve? If I don't stand up, who else is going to. Not violence, just doing whats right.

Best Answer

I'm going to have to say no. But, you might be able to report them and you can definantly tell everyone about what this person is doing.

Best Answer

Forgive me, I was really drunk and acting like the idiotic **** I am when I wrote this. reporting them does jack all.

Best Answer

Absolutely not. To virtual punch them, go right ahead.

I chainsaw that dinosaur kid alot.

Best Answer

Forgive me, I was really drunk and acting like the idiotic **** I am when I wrote this. It's a nice thought.

Best Answer

I thought it was funny....lol. No need to apologize.

Best Answer

yes...if you can antagonize them in to hitting you first! then you can end them:).

Best Answer

Forgive me, I was really drunk and acting like the idiotic **** I am when I wrote this. but to be honest I wish he'd hit me rather than driving on my friends. I wish he'd just crack me over the head with something heavy.

Best Answer

In a word,No!

Best Answer

Forgive me, I was really drunk and acting like the idiotic **** I am when I wrote this. Thank you.

Best Answer

Why not? at least he'd get punished.

Best Answer

Just ignore them

Best Answer

Forgive me, I was really drunk and acting like the idiotic **** I am when I wrote this.

Best Answer

no.

They're just words. Also, freedom of speech. I can troll the racists all I want if they make racist comments.

Best Answer

Best Answer

And how might you do that arsewipe?

Best Answer

Best Answer

how old are you ok ! so you punch them ! than what ! is that going to change how the person you punch feels oh so you want to beat it in their head IC! well welcome to the world of you will be sued and self defense is applied! just because you want to punch them into understanding! wow that is costly really quick and what if you killed them because that person had a bad heart or something!

Best Answer

Forgive me, I was really drunk and acting like the idiotic **** I am when I wrote this. also I would never kill said person, I'd just kick them in the knee for calling my friend a ***

Best Answer

No. Violence doesn't solve anything.

Best Answer

We can say that and it sounds good in theory, but it doesn't last.

Best Answer

;) that's why I said it...hehehe

Best Answer

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Best Answer

No problem---as someone else has said before: "Drunk typing on EP? Is that supposed to be unusual?" ;)

Best Answer