Lovepinkclover Lovepinkclover 13-15 8 Answers Aug 1, 2012

Anorexia (not eating) and bulimia (throwing up after eating), combo. Throwing up food weakens the heart muscle *permanently.* Be careful.

Best Answer

Thanks but I actually meant that I feel like I'm gonna throw up but I don't it made me stop writing

Best Answer

Oh ok

Best Answer

I had always thought this was a trivial issue, It is not. I have seen the effects of it on a friend she later died. I was shocked, Please do not play with this. If this is an issue start to deal with it as soon as possible. Force yourself to tell your parents. Hospitalize yourself, Anything to just start the process of help.

Best Answer

I think you should look at the stories, confessions, and people here who have eating disorders and find out if it is. This is very important, so I want you to listen to me. This is not necessarily what you think. You are concerned for a problem that you think you may be developing and while that is a great thing, you are afraid of being anorexic are you not? You may have anxiety. You may have some normal problems that are just part of growing up. But find out because we don't want to start doing things we'll regret right? There are so many girls like you. There are so many who just don't know themselves. It's okay. Even if you do have a problem, it's okay. People understand and there are people who can help.<br />
It's okay. I promise.

Best Answer

I think you already know what you have. Your next step is to fix it.

Best Answer

It sounds indicative of the affliction deprivation of food,binging and purging .you only have one body and when you deprive it of food the consequences are huge. In fact your metabolism will slow down and when you do eat you won't burn it off efficiently.when the hunger comes back and it definitely will you'll find yourself eating mass amounts of food at once and feeling guilty afterwards and purging it. Your teeth will rot from the acid of the purging and you'll look 10 to 15 years older than your age depending on the stage you are in .you need professional help if that's the case. God bless!

Best Answer

It sounds like combination anorexia and bulimia. These things are very difficult to recover from without help.

Best Answer