newenglandmom69 newenglandmom69 41-45, F 126 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in Struggles

Leave him in jail, divorce him and find someone that will not hurt you.

Best Answer

Read the question you just posted and answer it yourself...

Best Answer

This is the reason that police hate domestic violence calls.

Best Answer

That's exactly right.

Best Answer

Well i have proven all wrong I didnt help him get out, i moved on to the point that i left the state we were living in and went home to my family and friends....

Best Answer

Why WOULD you help someone who hurt you ? Why wouldn't you value yourself and your safety more ?

Best Answer

I believe she will take him back

Best Answer

Sadly, you're probably correct.

Best Answer

hahaha....you were so wrong i moved home 1400 miles away and left him in jail

Best Answer

I'm so glad !!! Very, very good---I wish you nothing but joy and happiness from here on. You deserve it. ;)

Best Answer

No he'll do it again. See a divorce lawyer post haste.

Best Answer

If you want to get beaten up again, or possibly killed, then yes, go ahead.

Best Answer

My opinion on this is no, you should not help him. And further, you should leave him and not give him the opportunity to do it again. Men who are violent toward women seem to never reform, in fact, they often escalate.

Best Answer

I agree fully. And if you help get him out it shows him he still has control over you. And he will do it again and then once more you will help him get out. What if you have children? You gonna put them through the same sick circle of violence? Leave him there....

Best Answer

I agree with your suggestion boo

Best Answer

**** no...why is this even a question?

Best Answer

I believe she will take him back

Best Answer

yeah I do too :/

Best Answer

Absolutely not, if he did it once he will do it again. Get out why the getting is good. Go to a shelter if you have to. Why would you even ask the question? He hurt you!

Best Answer

Only you can decide that - if I was you I would be grateful for the peace & the rest!

Best Answer

Why would you ?

Best Answer

No, you dumb ***, no

Best Answer

Shes not a dumb *** many women ask this question on a daily basis. It isn't as simple and you seem to think it is.

Best Answer

Its very simple, I dealt with the exact same thing a few years ago. So go take a butthurt pill

Best Answer

I have also dealt with this. And although I got out many people never do. And it is hard for me to believe that someone who has gone through this would be so...un-understanding of the situation.

Best Answer

Or even go to the extent of calling names. Obviously the emotionally abusive chain has extended...pity.

Best Answer

I do understand, some people just need a mean answer to get **** inti their heads

Best Answer

And some people need at least one person on their side. I can see we may not agree on this. And thats what sites like this are for. To get all the sides covered and answered. :)

Best Answer

Eh. I guess you're right.

Best Answer

Please don't, he will never learn or change, he's playing on your vulnerability. Talk to someone. I promise you he will hurt you again and this is domestic violence. You're only rewarding his behaviour if you do, and will make you more unsafe. I work in this area and believe me, it can get much worse for you.

Best Answer

before you do that .. just remember why he was put in there in the first place !

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Absolutely NOT!!! You're enabling his behavior, you're contributing to the cycle of abuse.

Best Answer

Let the piece of **** rot if he gets away with it once<br />
He will do it again.

Best Answer

Hell no! If he is there for hurting you let him think about it.

Best Answer

Let him be there...He needs to learn his lesson

Best Answer