Apparently

Best Answer

maybe you're still searching of self identity. You're still not sure about your feel. You're think you love a girl, but probably it just your running from all. <br />
Believe me, you must think she's your best friend, or you'll her all.

Best Answer

Well, I generally consider myself to be straight, but every once in a while I'll also get a bit of a crush on a girl, and I think it's normal. You just have to decide if it's worth pursuing - the world might be a lot more open-minded these days, but there's also still a lot of prejudice against gay/bi people. Do you like her? That's a question only you can answer... but I think you already have. The real question is, do you like her enough?

Best Answer

just make sure she's into girls too and give it a shot! You will never know if you actually like girls until you try it. Maybe you should pop up the question while talking about anything in relation to the topic, like if you see girls kissing on a show, or gay people or anything of the like and ask her if she would ever date a girl or if she would ever go lesbian or bi. Good luck! :)

Best Answer

How old is Katy?

Best Answer

I would keep her. She seems like a good master.

Best Answer

Sounds like it.

Best Answer