It would be really hard to fake having some friends. You would have to make up names and what they are like.<br />
So why can't you go meet some other people and tell them up front you are only looking for friendship and then the guy you want might think you are actually a desireable person. You really do need some others in your life to balance it out even if there is someone special out there for you.

Best Answer

ive had issues with past friends. they just stop liking me or maybe never liked me in the first place and waitied till they never had to see me again to finally dump me out of the clique. i need to wait for friends to come to me. when i try to make friends they wait for me to stop chatting and go flock to other people and cling to them

Best Answer

Can you meet people when they are alone? Try for a friend that isn't into all this being in certain groups.

Best Answer

yeah thats wat i tried to do. im gona have to try hardercuz now im finding out that two of my friends are moving away within a few weeks. but idk how to try harder

Best Answer