Its ok dear..... U can tell them.... But u can say u only stayed there for few mins

Best Answer

Open lines of communication are vital. If you feel that you could sit down with your parents and have an adult discussion about it then do so. But if you feel that they would invalidate your reasons just to boss you around, or you acknowledge that your reasons were unsound, then perhaps it is better to evaluate what you do and why you do it first.

Best Answer

okay i chose telling them and now i am getting scolded.

Best Answer

Do their concerns seem sensible to you?

Best Answer

i am agreed with them, they care about me and my previous friends had never bothered me to doing such things. and she was my new friend so i think i should have said that girl bluntly "no" rather than going with her. so the mistake was mine. i think being scolded is better then being guilty. they are angry just now but i know they will understand me, and everything will get normal after few days.

Best Answer

Sounds like closure!

Best Answer

are you muslim..? :$

Best Answer

nope i am a Hindu.

Best Answer

similar stuff...theres nothing you can do bout it..your life is already a bit ruined :/

Best Answer

i live in new delhi and their are so many crimes are going on here especially rapes etc. and in so many cases girls are involved in these kind of crimes that's why they don't like me to be out with even with girls.

Best Answer

i know right..still is not the soultion to make you anti-socilaized ... :/ i dont live in pretty good place neither but still..

Best Answer

yeah this is a true part though.

Best Answer