My parents are strict and don\'t like me to be out with my friends. I was in my college and from so many days one of my friend was asking me to come to her PG. i told her that my parents will allow not it but she keeps bothering me. yesterday i agreed and have been to her PG for 10 minutes because it was close to our college. She said to me to not worry and if their\'s a problem with that don\'t tell your parents. but i am feeling guilty not telling them but i am afraid i would get scolded. i know they care about me and their are so many crimes are increasing in this city. and my parents once told me, if your friend is asking you to lie or hide something to your parents then that\'s mean they are not a good friend.
visibleme visibleme 18-21, F 4 Answers Jan 25 in Parenting & Family

Its ok dear..... U can tell them.... But u can say u only stayed there for few mins

Best Answer

Open lines of communication are vital. If you feel that you could sit down with your parents and have an adult discussion about it then do so. But if you feel that they would invalidate your reasons just to boss you around, or you acknowledge that your reasons were unsound, then perhaps it is better to evaluate what you do and why you do it first.

Best Answer

okay i chose telling them and now i am getting scolded.

Best Answer

Do their concerns seem sensible to you?

Best Answer

i am agreed with them, they care about me and my previous friends had never bothered me to doing such things. and she was my new friend so i think i should have said that girl bluntly "no" rather than going with her. so the mistake was mine. i think being scolded is better then being guilty. they are angry just now but i know they will understand me, and everything will get normal after few days.

Best Answer

Sounds like closure!

Best Answer

are you muslim..? :$

Best Answer

nope i am a Hindu.

Best Answer

similar stuff...theres nothing you can do bout it..your life is already a bit ruined :/

Best Answer

i live in new delhi and their are so many crimes are going on here especially rapes etc. and in so many cases girls are involved in these kind of crimes that's why they don't like me to be out with even with girls.

Best Answer

i know right..still is not the soultion to make you anti-socilaized ... :/ i dont live in pretty good place neither but still..

Best Answer

yeah this is a true part though.

Best Answer